• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

SouthernWingsFan

The person below me game...

Rate this topic

Sort of. I got off work last night at midnight, and I go to the other job tonight at 11 pm. So I have 23 hours off, which really isn't a day.

The person below me takes lots of breaks when cleaning their house.

I guess that depends on your definition of weird. Stuffing is a weird food, if you think about it.

The person below me has wondered who first said, "hey, let's stuff dry bread up a bird's ass and see if it tastes good."

Nope, I'm on the couch although one time I saw a spider go across the floor when I was getting into bed if that counts.

TPBM has a Bronco/wants a Bronco

It's the nature of the beast. We win some, we lose some. We still have a great core of some of the best players in the world. We will miss the ones we lost, but these things happen. I used to get attached to co-workers and learned that lesson back when I was a youngster. Enjoy the people in your life, but be prepared for them to move on. If it was meant to be, you'll keep in touch, but if not, you just have the memories.

BTW, I love stuffing, I just think the idea is weird.

The person below me prefers instant mashed potatoes to the real thing.

The person below me prefers instant mashed potatoes to the real thing.

I don't eat either very often, but I prefer real thang to packets o' dried ones. But they are not bad, at that. Easy!!

The person below me has to do yard work today.

I don't know David Booth personally, nor do I have a facebook page, so the answer is no.

The person below me argues the fine points of the CBA with themselves when they are bored and alone without computer access.

Nope, I don't go to too many movies, although this year is the first time I've gone to more than one in I don't know how many years.

TPBM has seen Public Enemies.