• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

SouthernWingsFan

The person below me game...

Rate this topic

Nope, it's 80 degrees here right now, seriously. But don't worry, it's Texas. It's supposed to drop 40 degrees by Monday, and Tuesday the high is supposed to be 35, lows in the teens. Whee!!

The person below me pays too much for car insurance.

The person below me has to go to the bathroom, but is typing really fast so they don't lose it before they get there.

LOL~ Nope, but funny you should mention that in context with the "All Star" mess.

The person below me is depressed by the state of their finances. :(

Yeah, but I left home quite young. I moved back in for a year after high school due to an ex-bf who had told me upon presenting me with an engagement ring senior year that if I broke up with him, I'd get 10 packages in the mail, and each would contain one of his fingers.

He never did it, but I moved back to ND anyway. Just to be safe.

The person below me is happy with their carpet.

The person below me is happy with their carpet.

yes, the people who sold me my house put in new carpet when they put it on the market, and it's still beautiful. They let their stupid dogs pee on it in one place, though -- it took the color out of the carpeting. :thumbdown:

The person below me would like hardwood floors, but it far too frugal to discard perfectly lovely carpeting. :D

<checks gender> No, but I can play you a memory (I'm not really sure how it goes; but it's sad and it's sweet and I knew it complete when I wore a younger man's clothes. Then he caught me wearing his clothes.)

The person below me finds people of their preferred gender to be attractive who others who prefer that gender don't.