• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

SouthernWingsFan

The person below me game...

Rate this topic

It remains to be seen with my latest ex, as we broke up relatively recently. However, it is worth noting that I don't keep in contact with any of my other exes. Fingers crossed. It sucks that the majority of breakups result in both parties erasing the other from their lives, or one party completely refusing to keep in contact with the other.

The person below me does a lot of thinking about a lot of different philosophical things.

Indeed. Sometimes I think about thinking about philosophical things and wonder what my philosophy is about thinking about thinking.

I'm deep. Real deep.

The person below me can type with their eyes closed.

Oh, heavens, no. It was 58 this morning. Beautiful. Just starting to sprinkle a bit, but we need it.

The person below me is doing what they thought they'd be doing at their age when they planned their life as a kid.

Not even close, I never imagined that I would be doing whatever this is I do for a "living" at all. It didn't exist, actually, when I was a kid.

I am sick of the weather, BTW. It was 106 here today.

The person below me has watched a building implode in person.

Guest RedWingsDad

Absolutely! That was custom tailored for me...

The person below me thinks Hasek should make his NHL comeback as Howards backup.

I want Dom back! Goalies are all boring (even if competent) to me, by comparison. Bring back the weird and other-worldly-ness that was my Dom.

I like knock knock jokes because I can sometimes remember them for more than 45 seconds after I hear them. :blushing:

The person below me says hockey-swear-words when they stub a toe or otherwise do something painful to themselves.

Guest RedWingsDad

I want Dom back! Goalies are all boring (even if competent) to me, by comparison. Bring back the weird and other-worldly-ness that was my Dom.

I like knock knock jokes because I can sometimes remember them for more than 45 seconds after I hear them. :blushing:

The person below me says hockey-swear-words when they stub a toe or otherwise do something painful to themselves.

It's true that I have been known to say "mother pucker!" ...but usually as an attempt at a clever hockey pun. (or word play, or whatever technical English mechanic applies!)

The person below me has scaled back their Crosby hatred in recent years and is inwardly ashamed of it.

Edited by RedWingsDad

Nope. I don't hate the kid. I just enjoy having someone who is so easy to snicker at. I don't wish anything bad on him, and I'm sure he couldn't care less what I think of him, so if there's a good barb to be had at his expense, I'll have at.

The person below me is in need of a vacation.

Oh, heavens, when fecal material hits the propeller, I grow fangs. I'm an evil woman under stress and pressure from people who irritate me.

The person below me enjoys watching people they don't like get annoyed.

It depends on who is annoying me and why. If a stranger (especially a customer) is annoying, I play nicey-nice whilst playing the game back in a most pleasant manor. If it's a friend and I'm having a really bad day and they're just funning me, I let them know that it's not a good time. If it's an annoying person who can be intimidated, I go Rabid PMS Woman in an instant just to see them freak out. If they're not annoying me intentionally, I try to stay nice.

The person below me can be a smartiepants when the occasion arises.

Guest RedWingsDad

It depends on who is annoying me and why. If a stranger (especially a customer) is annoying, I play nicey-nice whilst playing the game back in a most pleasant manor. If it's a friend and I'm having a really bad day and they're just funning me, I let them know that it's not a good time. If it's an annoying person who can be intimidated, I go Rabid PMS Woman in an instant just to see them freak out. If they're not annoying me intentionally, I try to stay nice.

The person below me can be a smartiepants when the occasion arises.

Never...

SMARTIE+PANTS.JPG

The person below me was recently told by a theatre employee to "Enjoy the show!"... and in response said "You too!", and then inwardly face palmed at themselves.

I've never done that one, but my weekend job is at a c-store. People on vacation stop and chat and I tell them, "Have a safe trip." and they reply, "You too."

My dad's response to "Have a nice day" was "Oh... <awkward pause>... I had other plans."

The person below me has had a "feathered" haircut.

Organic toothpaste? They make such a thing? That's as weird as those range-free chickens that apparently don't come pre-cooked.

The person below me still gets zits sometimes even though they're well beyond their teens.