• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

SouthernWingsFan

The person below me game...

Rate this topic

The person below me has run into a screen door when it was closed.

*sigh* On Maui - perpetually. We kept our front door wide open, as well as the slider leading to the lanai. Get some air moving.

Nightime, about once a week, some helper person would close the slider screen. Wham. Very disconcerting.

TPBM enjoys canoeing.

Um this one time...at camp...yeah...I was in a canoe. I swear, it's the only time I ever did it, and I was a kid at the time. All my friends were doing it and I didn't want to look like a chicken. Hey, it was at camp. You do stuff there, right?

The person below me knows how to care for a diffenbachia (spelling) and can tell me why leaves on mine keep dying.

Um this one time...at camp...yeah...I was in a canoe. I swear, it's the only time I ever did it, and I was a kid at the time. All my friends were doing it and I didn't want to look like a chicken. Hey, it was at camp. You do stuff there, right?

The person below me knows how to care for a diffenbachia (spelling) and can tell me why leaves on mine keep dying.

Ran across this.

TPBM may try to get out and BBQ this weekend?

Nope. I don't have the NHL network. I don't even have tv. I'm trying to figure out which kind to get. The only cable station in Fargo doesn't have NHL, VS, or FSN-D. I'm looking at Directv, but we'll see.

The person below me sunburns easily.

Nope. I don't have the NHL network. I don't even have tv. I'm trying to figure out which kind to get. The only cable station in Fargo doesn't have NHL, VS, or FSN-D. I'm looking at Directv, but we'll see.

The person below me sunburns easily.

nope. i'm generally a tanner. though i got WRECKED at the parade last year.

tpbm is excited for at least one new movie that's coming out soon.

TPBM is enjoying the warm sunny weather. We'll be going to the park this evening.

Just got off the boat from Maui.......8 yr sentence.

Yes....I do enjoy the warm weather.......How come I spent 6 hours outdoors today and no color?????

This Michigan sun is wrong. I'm used to getting crispy after 45 minutes.

TPBM enjoys a good cheesecake.

The closest team is the Wild, and they're not playing (judging from your info, we're in the same boat). Not that I could afford it anyway.

The person below me is wearing something yellow.

WAAAAAY too much time. Sometimes I get so bored I pop into puck bunny-type sites just to get pics of the guys and to laugh at the stupid chicks.

The person below me just sneezed.

Edited by 55fan

No, thank God...don't have to worry about that til May.

TPBM likes Robin Williams. (I'm watching him on "Inside the Actor's Studio" and cracking up)

Edited by Kira

TPBM needs to catch up on recorded tv shows because there's so much hockey to watch daily. :)

Nope. No Tivo in my cell room. And frankly, I don't miss it.

TPBM worships the Devil sometimes.