• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

SouthernWingsFan

The person below me game...

Rate this topic

The person below me does needlepoint. (I don't have the patience.)

Not me.

My wife does the cross stitch thing. Every project done to 50% completion. The little thread holders are then tucked back, on top of the closet shelf, so that when I grab a board game or whatever - yes! All of them come scattering to the floor.

Fun.

TPBM is feeling JUST FINE about their cholesteral, blood pressure, sex life/penis size, sleep patterns, relationships, television set, household cleaning chemicals, household cleaning machines?

yes. yes. non-existant/don't have one. no. yes. no. yes. dryer broke, but otherwise yes.

The person below me thinks the person above me has been watching too many commercials.

yes. yes. non-existant/don't have one. no. yes. no. yes. dryer broke, but otherwise yes.

The person below me thinks the person above me has been watching too many commercials.

No truer words ever spoken.

I've been sleeping in till about between 2:20 and 3 am for about 3 months. Scrolling through the channels is insane at that time.

Every other channel.......actually more than 50%, are paid programming. (Why do I pay for cable again?)

After a few hours of scrolling it wears on you. Crash back out about 6am, wife wakes up at 6:01am for work. Drive her there and start the day!

The Person in front of my keyboard needs to go lie down.

TPBM doesn't really mind ironing.

The Person in front of my keyboard needs to go lie down.

TPBM doesn't really mind ironing.

ditto to the first one. :zzz:

I don't mind ironing, although I don't do much of it anymore. I actually bought a new iron day before yesterday, as mine is close to 30 years old and leaks. :huh:

TPBM knows how to upholster furniture.

TPBM knows how to upholster furniture.

I might, but I don't think so. Never interested me. I'm a carpenter. No need for much fabric.

TPBM thinks 'gift bags and a slice of tissue paper' are a cop out.

Gift bags are reusable and therefore environmentally friendly. They also look much nicer than my wrap jobs, which look like a 4-year-old did it.

The person below me hates dying their hair but does it anyway. (20 more minutes and this crap is out.)

Gift bags are reusable and therefore environmentally friendly. They also look much nicer than my wrap jobs, which look like a 4-year-old did it.

The person below me hates dying their hair but does it anyway. (20 more minutes and this crap is out.)

This one time? In band camp?

No......I don't dye what remnants of hair I have. On Maui I Bic'd it to the skull for about 4 years. Me and the other boys did it during my mother-in-laws losing bout with cancer/radiation/chemo.

Thing is, she never lost a strand. Ever.

So - I've recently begun to grow it back out. HOLY s*** WHATA MESS! I look like one of those guys on surveillance tape.

TPBM is really gonna get that one chore done this weekend. FOR SURE this time. No more puttin' it off!

Nope. No chores this weekend. Working Friday and Saturday and going to visit Mom on Sunday. Then Monday I'm back to work full time. The layoff is over. Nice for the checkbook, but I'm getting used to this working 2 days a week stuff. Going back to 40 hours Mon-Thurs plus the 16 hours on the weekend is going to be tough at first. I got to liking the lounging thing.

The person below me is going visiting this weekend too.

Yep. Off to my sister's for Easter dinner, then some friendly family gambling via Michigan rummy. Good times, for sure.

tpbm will find a way to watch the Wings on Sunday. btw...Jesus loves hockey, and especially the Wings.

Yep. Off to my sister's for Easter dinner, then some friendly family gambling via Michigan rummy. Good times, for sure.

tpbm will find a way to watch the Wings on Sunday. btw...Jesus loves hockey, and especially the Wings.

Yup! I'll be watching on Sunday before I go to my Easter afternoon dinner!

The person below me bought a winter classic jersey!

The person below me also thinks that this is funny.

be.com/watch?v=SOCDCcNSWhw

I do indeed think it's funny. However, I can only take Mel Brooks' humor by the teaspoon.

TPBM can remember the last time they had Catalina dressing.

I know I've had it, but I can't remember when.

Michigan rummy=good times.

The person below me is sick of some food staple they got on sale and now have to use up before it goes bad.

I know I've had it, but I can't remember when.

Michigan rummy=good times.

The person below me is sick of some food staple they got on sale and now have to use up before it goes bad.

no... I eat pretty plain stuff, so all I have is what you might call staples, I guess. Most people wouldn't find my diet of lean protein and veggies very interesting.

TPBM has Monday off.

What job??? My job never ends. I don't get a day off. Caring for a spouse is a 24/7 job.

TPBM is looking outside and seeing the sun.

Edited by Kira