• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
haroldsnepsts

Why I never want Sean Avery back in Detroit

Rate this topic

In a perfect world this would happen... and then Ott can follow in his footsteps.

Unfortunately only in a perfect world. Avery and Ott would be done, go back to the Boston game, if theres no instigator penalty Shawn Thornton and Lucic would've torn their heads right off.

Oh Boo Hoo Brown!!! Put things in perspective...

You play in the NHL, make alot of money and are probably stroking a tasty piece of beav in LA. Dude anyone on this site would trade a lisp for a job as a hockey player. If someone makes fun of you, then dish it right back ya baby!!! Especially Avery, who is an easy target. Lets see... He is into to fashion, he loses every fight and he dives like Modano. This was a bad read for me gang.

Unfortunately only in a perfect world. Avery and Ott would be done, go back to the Boston game, if theres no instigator penalty Shawn Thornton and Lucic would've torn their heads right off.

True that my friend. Hopefully their are changes some day so we don't have to witness that kind of nonsense again.

Edited by ManLuv4Clears

You play in the NHL, make alot of money and are probably stroking a tasty piece of beav in LA. Dude anyone on this site would trade a lisp for a job as a hockey player. If someone makes fun of you, then dish it right back ya baby!!! Especially Avery, who is an easy target. Lets see... He is into to fashion, he loses every fight and he dives like Modano. This was a bad read for me gang.

Sorry, I'd really think long and hard before I made fun of somebody about a mental or physical condition. And I'm one that is easily into joking around and goofing off.

Could Brown not be so sensitive? Perhaps so. If he is comfortable being joked at regarding this, that's his choice and maybe something like this will spread a few laughs around.

You gotta know your boundaries and limits though. And making fun of somebody's mental or physical condition, probably not the wisest of ideas, especially when it leads to friciton of a team or organization.

Avery doesn't have to live with this condition. Brown does. Put yourself in the shoes of the person that has to live with the handicap and you might think differently.

Edited by SouthernWingsFan

He did dish it right back. Hence the fights in the locker room. It obviously went beyond just making fun of the lisp. The point is not Brown's lisp, but Avery being so disruptive in the locker room that his own teammates wanted to kick his ass.

as for the bolded section, what are you, 12?

He did dish it right back. Hence the fights in the locker room. It obviously went beyond just making fun of the lisp. The point is not Brown's lisp, but Avery being so disruptive in the locker room that his own teammates wanted to kick his ass.

Lol.

So let me get this straight: because Brown makes money and may pull some ass, it makes it OK for a ****** like Avery to make fun of a physical condition?

Flawless argument.

No I'm 27... Whats that matter you know I'm right???

Edited by isbister

So let me get this straight: because Brown makes money and may pull some ass, it makes it OK for a ****** like Avery to make fun of a physical condition?

Flawless argument.

Sure he needs to be a man and not cry that someone makes fun of him.

Trust me. It's definitely not that.

Man I'm not going to argue this cause no ones changing my mind about this. I will say that Avery is a prick and probably is an ass in the locker room, but Brown is being soft. Don't go to the press to address an issue like this!!! Its stupid!!! He's a hockey player, and a damn good one at that. If he has a problem with someone he should take it out on the ice, not to someone with a piece of paper and a microphone. I just lost a lot of respect for him. I do apologize for saying beav though. I assume the guy has millions of dollars and is an NHL player and probably doesn't have a bad life. I'll keep it pg next time.

Man I'm not going to argue this cause no ones changing my mind about this. I will say that Avery is a prick and probably is an ass in the locker room, but Brown is being soft. Don't go to the press to address an issue like this!!! Its stupid!!! He's a hockey player, and a damn good one at that. If he has a problem with someone he should take it out on the ice, not to someone with a piece of paper and a microphone. I just lost a lot of respect for him. I do apologize for saying beav though. I assume the guy has millions of dollars and is an NHL player and probably doesn't have a bad life. I'll keep it pg next time.

To be clear, in the article Brown doesn't ever directly comment on Avery or even having his lisp being mocked. That's something the journalist found out about and included. The only reference to it indirecly from Brown is

It was something that Brown said was unimportant, but Avery would mock his speech, among other things.

Brown, sounding very much like a leader, shrugged it off, saying, "It's a non-issue. We faced him when we played the Rangers last year. Besides, I think there are only four or five guys left from when he was here."

The main part of the article was about Brown. Avery and what a douchebag he is came up because they were playing the Stars that night. It's not like Brown went whining to the press. He clearly tried to underplay it.

Edited by haroldsnepsts