• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

11/26 GDT: Canadiens 3 @ Red Wings 1

Rate this topic

Awesome game by the Wings so far. Conklin is so solid when called upon, Lebda isn't looking too bad, Datsyuk and Zetterberg are creating good chances as always and our D isn't collapsing!

By the way - I'm Caitlin! I was a huge poster like 4 years ago when I was 13 (hence the embarrassing username) and I've recently rediscovered the wonder of LGW.

welcome back! :)

Stoopid NHLN. Thanks for the linky, Edi!! :thumbup:

Awesome game by the Wings so far. Conklin is so solid when called upon, Lebda isn't looking too bad, Datsyuk and Zetterberg are creating good chances as always and our D isn't collapsing!

By the way - I'm Caitlin! I was a huge poster like 4 years ago when I was 13 (hence the embarrassing username) and I've recently rediscovered the wonder of LGW.

Hey Caitlin, I'm new, but I don't think you're name is too embarassing, whitney was cool when he was here.

McGuire was comparing the 0-5 forecheck to the Oilers of '05, looks like its gunna be boring if they keep it there. :angry:

But we are getting some decent rushes! let's take em down!

Conkquerer had an awesome period, the Wings are not in full flight yet they had an average period (could be the 2 penalties) , they should bust out in the 2nd and finish strong in the 3rd.

GO WINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Yak19

Comcast forced me to shell out and get the NHL Network in addition to Center Ice...cheesy business practices to say the least.

TWC doesn't offer NHL Network here at all. Outta luck, even if I did want to pay more on top of CI. Oh, well...

Guest mindfly

low activity here considering it's an original-6 meeting against montreal hmm?

Edited by mindfly

Conkquerer had an awesome period, the Wings are not in full flight yet they had an average period (could be the 2 penalties) , they should bust out in the 2nd and finish strong in the 3rd.

GO WINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haha awesome nickname.