• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
miller76

Selanne out 4-6 weeks

Rate this topic

I actually saw this game the other night. He kind of went hard into the boards with the Edmonton defender. He ended up cutting his quad muscle with his own skate.

http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=399478

I dont typically take joy in any injury to a player. But as the leading goal getter with 14, and a solid leader on that team, I wonder if we see the Ducks lose a little ground. The west is going to be tight again.

Edit: Here is the injury from youtube. It's a little long of a clip, but it shows you pretty much everything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bj7mPj0EKw0

Edited by miller76

He's probably wishing it was this year that he hemmed and hawed about coming back to play rather than last year.

I have no ill will towards Teemu. Freak accident and I hope he recovers. The Ducks, on the other hand, can go fly a kite.

But I though having a team that could ice thugs like Paros, May, Moen, etc automatically meant that no other team would take liberties with your star players. I mean look at the way Hossa, Datsyuk, and Zetterberg have been manhandled this year because of Detroit's lack of an enforcing presence.

can of worms opened...................................

But I though having a team that could ice thugs like Paros, May, Moen, etc automatically meant that no other team would take liberties with your star players. I mean look at the way Hossa, Datsyuk, and Zetterberg have been manhandled this year because of Detroit's lack of an enforcing presence.

can of worms opened...................................

:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

But seriously I hope that Seanne will be ok he's a great player.

Edited by Frozen-Man

NNNOOO TEEMMMUUU this cant happen to u... u r a duck god!!!! the media is spreading slander i tell ya slander teemuuuuu is ok!!! O.o *exits psycho denial mode*

ahhh this sucks :*(

:lol:

Right about now Selanne misses all the fun he was having last year at this time of the year. That's karma for you, Teemu.

Time for Parros to pick up the slack.

He's done better than Kopecky has this season.

Not bad considering how enforcers are all supposedly talentless thugs, as some people here so eloquently put it.

I was actually serious though. Need him to keep it going since he's on my fantasy team.

He's probably wishing it was this year that he hemmed and hawed about coming back to play rather than last year.

I have no ill will towards Teemu. Freak accident and I hope he recovers. The Ducks, on the other hand, can go fly a kite.

He probably wished he had retired on top instead of coming back to a team that will never be as good again as they were for that 1 year...

The Ducks only have 4 guys with more than 20 points. And they just lost one of them for a month. As a comparison, the Wings have 8.