• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

12/26 GDT: Red Wings 2 at Predators 3

Rate this topic

It's definitely a knee, only problem he ever had is his knee's

This may be the whiskey talking, but would you seriously shut the f*** up you pessimistic Eeyore raincloud whiny ***** motherf***er?!

I'm sick of your s***. seriously. We don't know anything yet. So shut your ******* emo mouth until we hear something.

This may be the whiskey talking, but would you seriously shut the f*** up you pessimistic Eeyore raincloud whiny ***** motherf***er?!

I'm sick of your s***. seriously. We don't know anything yet. So shut your ******* emo mouth until we hear something.

lmao, wow...

It's definitely a knee, only problem he ever had is his knee's

seriously shut up, you aren't a doctor nor do you ever know what you are talking about. How can you go through life so freaking certain and so negative, you must be very miserable.

But this is about the time it would be nice for someone on our team to lay a check, of course we will have to leave that up to our skilled player(Dats)

Thanks: Lilja, malts, stuart, kronner, kopecky, draper, we can't afford to lose you grinders...

Hahaha. Yes, yes you went there. :lol:

We need another huge 4rd or my dream of sweeping the Central will be over.

Lilja needs to grab Tootoo and pummel him. Or hit him. DO SOMETHING PHYSICAL TO GET THE TEAM GOING! There floating just going through the motions. It's embarrasing!

In Lilja we trust. He'll earn our man love.

:lol:

Good news, Canada just scored in the WJC, up 8-0 :thumbup:

Tavares with how many points?

I knew I liked ya! =)

I'm not necessarly an enforcer slappy, but it'd be nice to see someone drop the gloves and light a spark under this team. There's no reason a guy willing to be physical and drop the gloves can't take Kopecky's spot, it isn't like he's providing anything anyway.

Guest E_S_A_D

Lets not jump to conclusions regarding Lidstrom's injury. It could be a case of the hershey squirts after too much holiday cheer too.

worst part is he is right, the guy provides nothing but bitching and negativity. I would hate to hang out with someone like that.

lol, I didn't say I disagreed. I call out Mindfly everytime he posts something dumb. I just haven't seen anyone blow up like that, haha.

I have a feeling the Wings will rally around their injured Captain and come out strong in the 4rd! Lets Go Wings!!!!!! :octo:

I had a feeling that the Red Wings would rally around the fact that they were playing a game against the Predators that had to be re-schedule because their teammate almost died on the bench in a game against the Preds. Unfortunately, they weren't able to manage that, so I wouldn't hold your breath.