• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

1/10 GDT: Red Wings 3, Sabres 1

Rate this topic

Another Hot Goalie comes into the Joe tonight!! Ryan Miller stopped 43 of 44 shots lastnight. The Sabres mustared 33 against New York. I think this game is gonna be like the Columbus game on Tuesday, these simple BS shots from the blueline with no screen will not beat Ryan Miller!! Oh yeah and Vanek will not miss an open net like Peca did. Also watch for former Wing Matt Ellis!! H e has played well lately for Buffalo and I'm sure he will be ready tonight!!

GO WINGS!!!!

Another Hot Goalie comes into the Joe tonight!! Ryan Miller stopped 43 of 44 shots lastnight. The Sabres mustared 33 against New York. I think this game is gonna be like the Columbus game on Tuesday, these simple BS shots from the blueline with no screen will not beat Ryan Miller!! Oh yeah and Vanek will not miss an open net like Peca did. Also watch for former Wing Matt Ellis!! H e has played well lately for Buffalo and I'm sure he will be ready tonight!!

GO WINGS!!!!

Sounds like you are predicting a loss...does it not?

Shots will not beat Ryan Miller, and Vanek will not miss an empty net?

The Red Wings will continue their strong play as of late tonight and crush the Sabres with a 5-1 win. Datsyuk will get Detroit on the board early in the first, but the Sabres will tie it up (Vanek) before the period's end when it feels like the Wings are beginning to float around. Babcock will give the gang a talking to in the first intermission, and the boys in red will play up to their full potential for the remaining 40 minutes. Zetts, Mule, Sammy, and Huds will bury the other markers for Detroit, and Conks and the Wings will soar to an easy victory.

Sounds like you are predicting a loss...does it not?

Shots will not beat Ryan Miller, and Vanek will not miss an empty net?

I'm not saying were going to lose, I'm just saying don't take Buffalo lightly! Buffalo has played well lately, they have beaten good teams in the last couple of weeks (Boston in Boston). I guess what I'm saying is jump on these guys early, don't let them hang around!!

What is the world coming to when mindfly is so ... positive? My god, it just doesn't feel right!

Wings win 11 to -1. Datsyuk calls up the Flying V for a touchdown, go for 2. Chelly kicks a field goal at the buzzer. Lilja dominates their offense so bad the refs take a goal away.

The Sabres are better than their record says..... Vanek-Roy-Stafford are on a tear

Stafford would look sick in a Wings jersey. And I know Kenny agrees, since he was asking for Stafford when the Wings were in trade talks with the Sabres a year or two back.

this was taken from a Buffalo Sabers Forum:

"Something to watch today: the roads in Detroit are horrid and they will have almost a foot of snow by game time. None of the detroit players live anywhere near the arena (most live 30-45 minutes away) and detroit doesn't get major snowfall that often, so it could be a major distraction for them. If Buffalo comes out hard, they might catch detroit off guard."

anyway - I had a chuckle reading it, thought I would share

GO WINGS!!!!!!!!!!

this was taken from a Buffalo Sabers Forum:

"Something to watch today: the roads in Detroit are horrid and they will have almost a foot of snow by game time. None of the detroit players live anywhere near the arena (most live 30-45 minutes away) and detroit doesn't get major snowfall that often, so it could be a major distraction for them. If Buffalo comes out hard, they might catch detroit off guard."

anyway - I had a chuckle reading it, thought I would share

GO WINGS!!!!!!!!!!

So none of the Wings players make it to the rink?

In that case:

Wings win. 4-0

Murphy (Redmond, Yzerman)

van Zant (Marian Ilitch)

Boyle (Daniels, Sobotka)

Devallano (Kal, Nil)

Gordie Howe gets the shutout. Holland signs Chelios until age 79.

As long as the wings play the game they should our win streak should continue.

Wings win it 4-1, player of the game? Who else, but Datsyuk.

How stupid! Hank says he doesn't get to go to the ASG because he isn't good enough.

Hank! Listen to me. You're awesome. A rock star...and I'm not just talking about your hair. 29 points in 30 games? I mean come on.

How stupid! Hank says he doesn't get to go to the ASG because he isn't good enough.

Hank! Listen to me. You're awesome. A rock star...and I'm not just talking about your hair. 29 points in 30 games? I mean come on.

I read that too. He's just being a good sport about it. Add that to the list of things to love about him. What else is he supposed to say? The voting was BS?

Listen, if Hank makes the All-Star team, he'll win MVP.

Danny Briere did the same thing here, and got $10 million for his first season with the Flyers. You DO NOT want Hank going to the (insert bottom-feeder team here) because he couldn't resist the money.

I read that too. He's just being a good sport about it. Add that to the list of things to love about him. What else is he supposed to say? The voting was BS?

Yeah be brushed it off. I'm secretly ecstatic he didn't make it.