• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

heed316

Big Montreal Scandal...

Rate this topic

A thought popped in my brain about all this,....

Hockey comes second obviously but, what if Kovalev knew all this and that's why he's been in a funk all year. I wouldn't want to be a team with that going on either. Who wants to bet, he gets called back up, goes F#$king crazy and becomes a hero again.

Of course Kovalev knew this is going on. He had said earlier in the year that some of the young players clubbing/partying habits were out of hand. I'm guessing he just more and more disgusted with the way the Habs brass has handled this. If this has been going on long enough, the Habs brass share some of the blame in not nipping it in the bud. Suspend some players if you have to - but don't let it get to this breaking point.

Of course Kovalev knew this is going on. He had said earlier in the year that some of the young players clubbing/partying habits were out of hand. I'm guessing he just more and more disgusted with the way the Habs brass has handled this. If this has been going on long enough, the Habs brass share some of the blame in not nipping it in the bud. Suspend some players if you have to - but don't let it get to this breaking point.

I just think it's crazy; obviously like i said, hockey is secondary. But a few days ago Kovalev was Lazy and he sucks. The media and that entire organization hung him out to dry. Now, i bet he goes to a team not in a tail spin and goes off the wall.

I just think it's crazy; obviously like i said, hockey is secondary. But a few days ago Kovalev was Lazy and he sucks. The media and that entire organization hung him out to dry. Now, i bet he goes to a team not in a tail spin and goes off the wall.

That would be an interesting turn of events. Maybe he isn't lazy and doesn't suck after all.

I'm really into the schadenfreude of all this right now, so I'm really pissed that CKAC just mindf***ed everyone by saying they'd have the story at midnight and then saying they'll know everything by 2 AM. TEAM1040 in Vancouver says they can't talk about it yet, but if it's true it's gonna rock the league.

I'm gonna watch LOST...hopefully something legitmate happens before 2am. I want to know how big or small this is now after reading all that nonsense being thrown out there...

9 pages of pure conjecture, along with unwarranted doom and gloom, and the sky is falling. With absolutely no idea of what's going on.

sounds like one of our goalie threads.

Well, to be fair, it's obvious SOMETHING is going down, and something huge. Unlike our goalie threads where people panic and fight each other just to do it.

9 pages of pure conjecture, along with unwarranted doom and gloom, and the sky is falling. With absolutely no idea of what's going on.

sounds like one of our goalie threads.

Well over 1000 posts in the Habs forum there. They're already on their second thread.

Yeah, they might have hung him out to dry. But I wouldn't be surprised if its something more than that. Either Kovalev was fed up with the situation and was going to go public if the Habs made a move, so they "gave him a break" in order to see if they could get their s*** sorted out without it going public...maybe even having to buy off some cops, etc. Or they wanted to make sure hes name stayed clear. He has been playing poorly lately - maybe it wouldn't have been a jump for the media/fans to say he was in on the partying/drugs himself, and thats why hes been playing poorly.

Either way, the whole "giving Kovalev a break" bit reeks to the high heavens now. I'd have a hard time thinking that Kovalev's not going to come out a "victim" once everything is said and done.

Its even more intriguing when you think hes been on the trade block - either hes wanted to be traded, or management has wanted to trade him because he was going to air the organizations dirty laundry, since theyve apparently been letting this go for a while.

So I guess several Montreal players heard a rumor of Tomas Kopecky being traded to their team. And in a mindless moment of frusteration had sex with teenagers and spent their entire salary on blow.

Color me intrigued as well. The way it's being talked up, I want dead bodies in crawlspaces, blow being snorted off a 15 year old girl's ass, knives, guns, pipe bombs and some crystal meth or else whomever is "breaking" this story is a tool.

Don't make it sound like Armageddon is going to rain down and then have it be nothing. I want excitement out of this, damn it.