• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

heed316

Big Montreal Scandal...

Rate this topic

SK wasn't even really linked to any illegal activity. He knows a drug dealer. Big ******* deal.

I hate the media.

Yeah, no kidding. What about that whole deal with "the cops are waiting on the runway" BS? For all we know, those gangs stole their identities. :P

SCANDAL! NHL Players Identities Stolen By Street Thugs! O NOES!11!! There goes the Canadiens!

Meh.

Edited by VM1138

Maybe in Montreal this passes for real scandal.

That would make perfect sense given the city's reaction to the Habs barely winning a single playoff round last year.

Maybe Price said he was tired of Kovalev stealing his sloppy seconds or something after the game against the Pens.

Edited by Hockeytown0001

Too bad they didnt catch Cindy Crosby blowing the refs after a game. That would really be something, although I dont know how shocking that would be. It would be funny though.
LOL, or him blowing bettman. I can see it. "Penguins shocker, news at 11"

What kind of faggy street gangs are in Montreal, LMAO!

Seriously, this is the dumbest thing I have ever seen.

Picture a group of French speaking street thugs getting their asses kicked all over the place and slapping each other with white gloves.

Edited by NHLrules?

Picture a group of French speaking street thugs getting their asses kicked all over the place and slapping each other with white gloves.

It's funny to imagine hardcore French-Canadian bikers, but they did some heinous s*** in the 90s.

Guest CaliWingsNut
You could always have a hockey movie starring Hamrlik where Hamrlik transforms into a tractor-trailer...

That was blogged about for all of 2 days while travelling to the winter classic!

Montreal is probably the most dangerous city in Canada, although Vancouver is giving them a run for their money. The Hells Angels are some pretty bad dudes.