• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

coloradowingnut

atdhe

Rate this topic

If you want to watch all 30 teams play, the NHL has a package you can pay for just like every major sporting league.

It sucks, but it's the way it's done.

However, you can still find all the major sporting leagues available for free on all the sites mentioned in this thread.

I can't afford it either.

I can't afford a 2009 Ford Focus either, so I should be able to just grab one anyway?

If you can't afford it either, don't tell me what I should do with money I don't have.

Grand theft auto is a felony. Watching streaming hockey games online is not. So by all means, make that comparison.

Guest Crymson
If you can't afford it either, don't tell me what I should do with money I don't have.

Grand theft auto is a felony. Watching streaming hockey games online is not. So by all means, make that comparison.

Watching streaming hockey games online is not illegal. Streaming hockey games online is illegal.

Why does the NHL always have to alienate its fans more than the other leagues do?

That's an extremely good question. I often wonder the same, as at times it seems to me that Bettman, Campbell and Co. are actually doing their best to drive the league into the ground.

Edited by Crymson

I like this quote from HFboards:

I agree its ridiculous for people to complain about free streams being shut down. The NHL is a business, and they have every right to protect their investments. The only word of advice I would give the NHL is that, if they really want to grow their game, which any good business should want to do, then they should charge less money, and provide a service with reasonable quality for the money that is being rendered. To this point, that is not the case, and its quite typical for a league that can't seem to get most things right (I'm sorry, but when you are charging people to watch your games, then the least you can do is provide them with quality broadcasts).

As for those that aren't getting free streams anymore, them's the breaks.

I gave in to the man, and ordered CI online. Only 20 bucks for a month.

The NHL should hire the guy who streams adthe though, cause there better quality

Which is ironic because they most of the time just re-stream the NHL Game Center streams.

ATDHE has a better stream than center ice online?? I mean atdhe has a much better stream than all of the free ones I've watched but I figured since you have to pay for CI online that it would be high quality.

ATDHE has a better stream than center ice online?? I mean atdhe has a much better stream than all of the free ones I've watched but I figured since you have to pay for CI online that it would be high quality.

ATDHE was NHL Game Center's streams, just pirated.

Watching Streaming Sports online, the next Napster!!!!!

Listen if they offered it for 5 bucks a month sure I am in, but it is like iTunes charging $1 a song, bulls*** not when I can go to a Russian site and completely legally pay for and download music at $.20 a song $2 for an album through my Visa. Just like getting my Jerseys from China (even though they are made in Canada) for $30 (most expensive Jersey I bought was the Z) while the NHL.com ones that are cheaper material, and lesser quality in general are 5x's the price.

I am not complaining that atdhe is down, I used it while I could, but if the NHL thinks in this market/economy I am going to pay 5 times as much to get a service from them instead of a cheaper avenue, they are full of s***, now if they made the price reasonable, sure I am all over it, until then, they can Suck it.

IF the NHL, big IF, really wanted to market the game, they would make 1 game a night available free with Streaming, or make streaming cheap, it is a minimal extra cost to stream the game (remember they already have streaming games and highlights accessible) and if they did it at a low price, people who don't have Versus can watch Hockey without paying through the nose.

Why is America so afraid of technology, the President can't have a black berry, music can't be downloaded, TV can't be on the Internet, sports games can't be on the internet! WHY?

Edited by Opie

Anyone using hockeystreams.com?

$19.99 for 3 months, and if the info on their page is correct it should be better quality than Center Ice. I'm just wondering what will stop the NHL from shutting them down as well? I might try it out for tonights game and see if it's worth paying for.

When I first got CI online this year it was so bad, it was practically unwatchable. Whenever there were more than 3 games on, they didn't push through enough bandwidth and i had to turn it all the way down to 300kbps (low, really crappy quality) to be able to watch, and still got the occasional "Buffering" bs. And no, its not my connection nor my computer, both of which are excellent. I also can't get my local market teams (obviously) AND the Flyers (even though they're not in my local market), so there's absolutely no way for me watch the Flyers, aside from the illegal online streams. I tried canceling the subscription a month into the season because it was so crappy, but they wouldn't let me cancel. Apparently they had a 5 DAY Cancellation policy or something ridiculous like that. No matter what I said and how much I complained they wouldn't do it. So all this time I had CI Online and wasn't even using it. I was still using the online streams to watch the games, imagine that. Lately, however, about 2 weeks running, they seem to have fixed their bandwidth problems and CI Online has been working pretty good and at the highest quality (1200kbps) with only a few occasional "buffers", not every damn minute like it used to be. They better keep this up, because if it goes back to how it was and there's no more atdhe.net I'm gonna be really pissed.

When I first got CI online this year it was so bad, it was practically unwatchable. Whenever there were more than 3 games on, they didn't push through enough bandwidth and i had to turn it all the way down to 300kbps (low, really crappy quality) to be able to watch, and still got the occasional "Buffering" bs. And no, its not my connection nor my computer, both of which are excellent. I also can't get my local market teams (obviously) AND the Flyers (even though they're not in my local market), so there's absolutely no way for me watch the Flyers, aside from the illegal online streams. I tried canceling the subscription a month into the season because it was so crappy, but they wouldn't let me cancel. Apparently they had a 5 DAY Cancellation policy or something ridiculous like that. No matter what I said and how much I complained they wouldn't do it. So all this time I had CI Online and wasn't even using it. I was still using the online streams to watch the games, imagine that. Lately, however, about 2 weeks running, they seem to have fixed their bandwidth problems and CI Online has been working pretty good and at the highest quality (1200kbps) with only a few occasional "buffers", not every damn minute like it used to be. They better keep this up, because if it goes back to how it was and there's no more atdhe.net I'm gonna be really pissed.

I'd file a dispute with my credit card company if that is how you paid...

Do a Google search for atdhe.net sometime...

In response to a complaint we received under the US Digital Millennium Copyright Act, we have removed 4 result(s) from this page. If you wish, you may read the DMCA complaint that caused the removal(s) at ChillingEffects.org.

Oh and f*** Gary Bettman. There hasn't been one thing that idiot has done since David Stern got him hired on as the NHL commish to ruin the sport so the NBA would rein supreme.....

Guest mindfly

I like the new streaming service available in sweden, every nhl game game, and every archieve game for 30days for $15, streaming quality the same as atdhe... so i bought it, don't have to worry about looking for streams anymore

Edited by mindfly

I can't afford it either.

I can't afford a 2009 Ford Focus either, so I should beable to just grab one anyway?

Yet if you're in the Detroit area you don't have to be able to afford it in the first place. You're using a flawed analogy, it's not like there are specific regions in North America where they give Ford Focuses away for free and expect the rest of the planet to pay up. If they can watch the games for free why can't I?

Edited by Cern

Anyone using hockeystreams.com?

$19.99 for 3 months, and if the info on their page is correct it should be better quality than Center Ice. I'm just wondering what will stop the NHL from shutting them down as well? I might try it out for tonights game and see if it's worth paying for.

yeah, but all the black-out restrictions apply. You're out of luck if you live in Michigan and want to watch the Wings.

yeah, but all the black-out restrictions apply. You're out of luck if you live in Michigan and want to watch the Wings.

It says on their page that they don't have any blackouts.. have you tried it yourself?

EDIT: atdhe now has a link for the Blackhawks-Penguins & Lightning-Canucks game tonight.. what's up with that?

EDIT2: beaten

Edited by dat's sick