• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

3/4 GDT: Red Wings 3, Avalanche 2

Rate this topic

Sorry, but a simple typo doesn't mean "no respect" or a lack of talent in reporting. They meant "the" and they typed "a". Have you ever made a grammatical error like that? We all have.

I swear, you read this and you'd think we're the most persecuted lot on earth.

GEEZ, didn't mean to start a rant and pull all of the "down to earth" wings fans out of the woodwork. I was just pointing out again, from ESPN to yahoo how many times this happens with NHL articles. Browse this entire website and find the posts of more people who talk about this. Sorry for not noticing an "obvious typo". I still find it a lack of talent in reporting for an unrespected sport.

GEEZ, didn't mean to start a rant and pull all of the "down to earth" wings fans out of the woodwork. I was just pointing out again, from ESPN to yahoo how many times this happens with NHL articles. Browse this entire website and find the posts of more people who talk about this. Sorry for not noticing an "obvious typo". I still find it a lack of talent in reporting for an unrespected sport.

Pretty much. Some folks on this board need to chill out. And if its just an "obvious typo" then it should obviously be corrected.

No, my point is that you're overreacting just a tad to a typo that when rectified, clearly shows the reporter's intent. I don't really think you can infer from said typo that the person is a s***ty writer and/or has no respect for the NHL.

The content you are trying to view is only available in certain areas??!

WTF? what areas are those?

Under your location it says "Helsinki/Detroit". If you're currently out of the country, you can't watch it. Something on Yahoo! Canada isn't accessible in the States, something on regular Yahoo wouldn't be accessible outside the States.

I'm assuming of course, that's what is going on here.

No, my point is that you're overreacting just a tad to a typo that when rectified, clearly shows the reporter's intent. I don't really think you can infer from said typo that the person is a s***ty writer and/or has no respect for the NHL.

My point is you overreacted to a post about yeah thats right, s***TY REPORTING. Like the previous poster, if it was so obvious than it shouldnt have hit the web. Anyways your overreaction cannot be rectified and I am done discussing this. Too little of a point to go on. Plus the game is on.

Under your location it says "Helsinki/Detroit". If you're currently out of the country, you can't watch it. Something on Yahoo! Canada isn't accessible in the States, something on regular Yahoo wouldn't be accessible outside the States.

I'm assuming of course, that's what is going on here.

Well, at the moment I am in Clawson, MI... <_<

Guest mindfly
Is there a reason Meech is playing forward tonight?

Hossa ain't playing.........................................................................

Actually, theres no telling if its a typo or not. Could've been pure misinformation.

Back on topic, interesting to hear that everyone was clamoring for our AHL depth at the deadline. They know whats up. Wings have it stacked in the AHL.