• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

3/20 GDT: Red Wings 6 at Thrashers 3

Rate this topic

Oh, it does. ;)

I have never seen nor heard of those commercials so I shall claim ignorance and go back to pouting because the sun is bright and making it hard for me to see the TV. So sad, right?

What? When I was growing up, *** meant happy. Then we couldn't say *** for happy because it meant homosexual, which we couldn't say because it had moral undertones, so we couldn't be *** no matter how happy we were. Now you're telling me we can't say *** at all?

I give up. I'm too old for this PC crap.

Second underway. Here's hoping Ozzie continues his great play, and Hossa nets a hattie.

I do agree with whomever it was that said that Atlanta is hard to hate (paraphrasing). They seem like a decent bunch of guys. I'd rather see them do well than some other teams in the east.

yeah they have commercials on now where to teens are talking and one says that's totally ***. Then some blist celeb comes up and goes "that's so christy and Sara", "what are you doing", " well instead of stupid everyone is saying christy and sara" and then to a black screen. "It's not cool to say ***", it's been on tv like 8x in the last 3 days it's more annoying then the fish commercial, people need some thicker skin.

I do agree with whomever it was that said that Atlanta is hard to hate (paraphrasing). They seem like a decent bunch of guys. I'd rather see them do well than some other teams in the east.

Seconded.

Come on Wings, SCORE.

When I lived in Alpharetta, I went to several Thrashers games (none against the Wings, those sold out hella fast) and the place was pretty full and had lots of energy. I've got nothing against them, for a Southern city they seemed really into hockey.

I basically chalked that up to Atlanta and its suburbs being mostly Northern transplants.

Wings to the PP!!!

really I thought they were one of those teams that had tough time with attendence, that's good to hear they are doing well. It seems they have a good young team a few more smart moves and they could be good, it's not like the east is that tough a conference to break into. More fans the better, Columbus is really starting to come along btw.

There like the little brother we like, Chicago is teh one we hate

Edited by ben_usmc

Stuart is playing awful tonight unlike last game. If Lilja comes back soon, we have to place Lilja on the second line with Kronwall and put Stuart and Ericsson together on the 3rd pair. He just sometimes stands up beside Ozzie and do nothing.

Edited by Wingsallwin

Stuart is playing awful tonight unlike last game. If Lilja comes back soon, we have to place Lilja on the second line with Kronwall and put Stuart and Ericsson together on the 3rd pair. He just sometimes stands up beside Ozzie and do nothing.

I actually want Rig on the 2nd pairing, Lilja doesn't fair to well being in the top 4. But maybe split 3/4 pairing more so with 5/6. I think they would be good you have 2 that like to pinch on either and 1 that can stay back

Guest Shoreline
When I lived in Alpharetta, I went to several Thrashers games (none against the Wings, those sold out hella fast) and the place was pretty full and had lots of energy. I've got nothing against them, for a Southern city they seemed really into hockey.

I basically chalked that up to Atlanta and its suburbs being mostly Northern transplants.

Wings to the PP!!!

hella fast

hella

hella

I see they speak Californian over there too. :lol:

I actually want Rig on the 2nd pairing, Lilja doesn't fair to well being in the top 4. But maybe split 3/4 pairing more so with 5/6. I think they would be good you have 2 that like to pinch on either and 1 that can stay back

That is a good point but what I really want to point out is Stuart plays some sloppy hockey few times so far. Lilja looks to want a spot on the top 4 in the Red Wings defenses. If we think Ericsson will be our solid 3rd defense pair this season, I am confident with that.