• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCSF GAME 4 GDT: Red Wings 6 at Ducks 3

Rate this topic

we give 100% 5 on 5---> they take penalties because thats what they do against slower teams----> our dominating PP.. well... dominates them----> we win easily.

its that easy. more effort on forchecks= powerplays. the ducks will hack and slash like they did in the 3rd of game 3 and we will hit paydirt. get gritty, get the legs moving and we cannot lose. (unless the refs step in again).

PLEASE!!! IM IN SOUTHERN CALI AND THE GAME IS BLACKED OUT. EVEN ON CENTER ICE. ANYONE HAVE A LINK TO WATCH THE GAME LIVE ON THE INTERNET????

i would be forever in your debt. hopefully someone sees this and can link me.

thanks.

First of all, let's hope Nucks/Hawks doesn't go past regulation.

Anyway, this is too tense for me. I have full faith that the Wings will play a complete, 60-minute hockey game today, but I've felt that way every game so far this series and been let down. I really do think, though, that they'll be able to use the Game 3 fiasco to their advantage. If that didn't get them angry and pumped up, I don't know what will.

The first period and first goal are, obviously, huge. If the Wings get the first one tonight, I think we take the game. The goal was to go out to Anaheim and split, which happens with a win this evening. Get it done.

I have faith that the Wings will Be a complete different machine tonight. The Wings will Win the rest of the games. then off to the Western Confrence Finals. :octo: :octo: :octo:

I have faith that the Wings will Be a complete different machine tonight. The Wings will Win the rest of the games. then off to the Western Confrence Finals. :octo: :octo: :octo:

I was thinking the same thing. Anaheim knocked us out in 2003, then again in 2006.

It's 2009 now... it's like they say: third times a charm

PLEASE!!! IM IN SOUTHERN CALI AND THE GAME IS BLACKED OUT. EVEN ON CENTER ICE.

Shouldn't be blacked out on VS, just not on FS (showing the Angels instead...fitting...shows you the priorities here). Here's the link w/explanation:

http://ducks.nhl.com/team/app/?service=pag...rticleid=420881

Not sure what's worse...the Anaheim announcers or the VS guys. On second thought...the Anaheim guys did fully admit that it was a bush-league call in game 3. ;)

Edited by jdog19

Shouldn't be blacked out on VS, just not on FS (showing the Angels instead...fitting...shows you the priorities here). Here's the link w/explanation:

http://ducks.nhl.com/team/app/?service=pag...rticleid=420881

Not sure what's worse...the Anaheim announcers or the VS guys. On second thought...the Anaheim guys did fully admit that it was a bush-league call in game 3. ;)

No s***? Check the skies!!!

Got a good feeling about this one, done everything I could to get some positive mojo going.

LETS GO RED WINGS!!!!!!

Me too! I traveled all of central Texas today with my new car flag waving proudly. Almost got hit a couple of times by driver/starers but it was worth it!

And I've decided I'm wearing my Konstantinov jersey tonight. THAT should do the trick.

Red Wings Nation West it's time.....OUR TIME IS NOW!!!! It's time to come out and CRASH THE GOALIE - pepper him with shots, pick up those rebounds, make QUICK line changes, play the PUCK ON TO OUR TEAMS STICK!!! WIN THOSE FACEOFFS! It's time to seriously play RED WING HOCKEY HERE!!!!!

Red Wings Nation West will be there again tonight! See you at the preskate at 6:30 section 209-210. I'll be in my Winter Classic jersey (blank - it goes to sportsk.com during summer :) for customization).

Tonight in attendance will be:

Me

ThirdManIn and his GF

Vladimir98

Puckhog419 and his GF (Driving THIS MORNING from San Jose) way to go you guys!

Norcalwingnut (can't wait to meet you)

TheNephilim

FUUFNF and his GF

I can't wait!! Let's go RED WINGS!!!

I hope it turns out to be one of the best Red Wings' games you've ALL ever attended!

KICK BUTT BUT STAY AWAY FROM THE DRUNKS!!

I got a fever... and the only prescription is MORE COWBELL!

Walken-Cowbell.jpg

Here's hoping we use Pronger's, Perry's and Needledicker's heads for the bell. RING A DING DING!

Edited by SliderJeff

Me too! I traveled all of central Texas today with my new car flag waving proudly. Almost got hit a couple of times by driver/starers but it was worth it!

And I've decided I'm wearing my Konstantinov jersey tonight. THAT should do the trick.

that's because they don't know what it is, Vladi. I've actually had people around here ask me what the winged wheel decal on my car means. <_<

Wings, please don't buy into the whinging and hype from the Quacks. You've done nothing wrong, and just need to play your game tonight. Come out strong and don't look back. I know you can do it!! :thumbup:

that's because they don't know what it is, Vladi. I've actually had people around here ask me what the winged wheel decal on my car means. <_<

Wings, please don't buy into the whinging and hype from the Quacks. You've done nothing wrong, and just need to play your game tonight. Come out strong and don't look back. I know you can do it!! :thumbup:

Same thing with me and my sticker, Loo. They don't git aout much 'round hyar, ya know?

Naw, I'll stop with the putdowns. It's a warm climate. What can we expect?!

Edited by Vladifan

Love how the pregame write up on Yahoo! wastes the bottom third of the article bringing up Holmstrom's elbow, yet not a single mention of Brad Watson destroying the game.

I think we're in for a pre-empted game on Versus, guys. I doubt this 'nucks-Hawks thing will be over by the time the puck should drop. Dare I hope for whistle free hockey in this game?

LETS GO RED WINGS! BEAT THE *ucks!

come on wings!! a must win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! please, please WIN tonight and the series!!!!!!!!! this is getting to out of control, my nervous are killing me!!!!