• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCSF GAME 4 GDT: Red Wings 6 at Ducks 3

Rate this topic

the wings need their stars to show up.

simple as that.

it really is do or die tonight.

if the wings go down 1-3, they will not come back from that hole the way these first 3 games have played out.

so much for wings in 5 huh folks?

im not overly optimistic, yet im not being a pessimist either.

cheer your hearts out guys, this might as well be the wings game 7.

Why are people predicting that the Wings are going to dominate, and then posting one goal score predictions? If the Wings dominate, this won't be a tight game. When these team plays THEIR game, NO ONE else comes close.

4-2 Wings, but only because Homer gets robbed of another goal.

Kill. Maim. Destroy. Obliterate. Annihilate. WIN.

I'm sticking with the Floyd for juju again, we really need it more than ever. And since we need extra special super-duper big time juju, it's DSOTM or it's nothing. Play it loud, play it proud.....wake the neighbors and then tell them to shut up and go back to sleep. It's important.

Wings win, Hank with the hat trick. GET IT DONE.

You give the Ducks fans who we actually like around here a bad name.

why, who have i offended on this board??? ok i threw a joke on your 1000 post thread, but once asked i stopped posting there, why am i giving ducks fans a bad name ha? seriously if you post a link here of me actually offending someone i will delete my account and call it a day!

Edited by hail2ducks

why, who have i offended on this board??? ok i threw a joke on your 1000 post thread, but once asked i stopped posting there, why am i giving ducks fans a bad name ha? seriously if you post a link here of me actually offending someone i will delete my account and call it a day!

This dude is not a troll, yes he is predicting his team to win but who doesn't pick their own team?

We get home ice advantage back tonight though.........

GO WINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kill. Maim. Destroy. Obliterate. Annihilate. WIN.

I'm sticking with the Floyd for juju again, we really need it more than ever. And since we need extra special super-duper big time juju, it's DSOTM or it's nothing. Play it loud, play it proud.....wake the neighbors and then tell them to shut up and go back to sleep. It's important.

Wings win, Hank with the hat trick. GET IT DONE.

DSOTM has supernatural powers. With the juju it generates the Wings should each get a hat trick tonight. Go Wings!

You give the Ducks fans who we actually like around here a bad name.

Why? his prediction seems pretty spot on if the wings continue to play their s***ty game they have been. The only error i would see if they don't shape up is the 1 goal would not be scored by Hossa...

Edited by OsGOD

Why? his prediction seems pretty spot on if the wings continue to play their s***ty game they have been. The only error i would see if they don't shape up is the 1 goal would not be scored by Hossa...

I was referring to his posts in the 1000 posts for a Game 4 victory thread, not anything he posted here.

DSOTM has supernatural powers. With the juju it generates the Wings should each get a hat trick tonight. Go Wings!

Speak on it. And since we need the utmost DSOTM juju, I'm putting the vinyl on tonight. Not the CD or the mp3s or the cassette. Nope, the vinyl. I hardly play the vinyl because it's in such good condition that I don't want to spoil that, but damn it.....this is dire.

I was referring to his posts in the 1000 posts for a Game 4 victory thread, not anything he posted here.

im trying really hard not to say anything funny to you right now lol. but then did you see i posted that i respect the fact that you guys are doing that and i stop posting... but who cares anyways, done and over with, lets just hope that todays game is as great as the second game was!