• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

SouthernWingsFan

This or That

Rate this topic

I'd rather keep plugging. Even if I don't feel like it, I'm still getting paid (unless it's Sunday, in which case I can stay in bed after noon if I darn well don't feel like getting up).

Shelf liners that are like wallpaper or shelf liners that are kind of rubbery?

Too hot. At least it will cool. If it's still cold, it tends to be heated unevenly.

Flashback or deju vu?

:yowza:

I'd rather keep plugging. Even if I don't feel like it, I'm still getting paid (unless it's Sunday, in which case I can stay in bed after noon if I darn well don't feel like getting up).

Shelf liners that are like wallpaper or shelf liners that are kind of rubbery?

Kind of rubbery.

Watch hockey on NBC or Vs.?

Doesn't matter to me. I typically tune out broadcasters and just watch the game, regardless of station. I'll go with Versus though since they also broadcast football and sports in the conference that my alma mater plays in.

Spoon or Fork

Tough one. Most of the time it's not worth the trouble, or not worth the after-headache. However, if someone is treating you or someone you love badly, and it is a continuing pattern, it needs to be addressed. If they are unaware, a gentle calling out is fine. If they are doing it on purpose, call them out, rip them to shreds, and call them a boogerbutt.

KFC: grilled, original, or extra crispy?