• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

SouthernWingsFan

This or That

Rate this topic

Both if I can, at the moment I need to start working on mine because I was coerced into doing a very bad thing with my IRA years ago. I'd go with a Roth IRA though, they seem to be the best idea for now.

Straight coffee or one of those fancy ones loaded with sugar and whip cream. (I had my Liddy latte today for game day, now I'm :yowza: )

Freezing on a hard surface with bugs and small animals, or taking a nice long bath, watching tv, and sleeping in a nice big bed with someone else cleaning up after you? Yeah. Give me a motel any day.

Velvet or suede?

Vernor's. There is only one place in Fargo that you can get it due to distribution west of the Mississippi. It's considered an import here. I grew up only getting it when we went to Ohio. We'd bring back some. I have an old Vernor's thermometer in my kitchen. I'm pretty sure it's from the '50s.

Simple answer or babble endlessly?

Vernor's. There is only one place in Fargo that you can get it due to distribution west of the Mississippi. It's considered an import here. I grew up only getting it when we went to Ohio. We'd bring back some. I have an old Vernor's thermometer in my kitchen. I'm pretty sure it's from the '50s.

Simple answer or babble endlessly?

I prefer simple answers, but tend to babble endlessly... or as I prefer to call it, give you the whole picture. I know. You're shocked. :P

Nehi® or Grapette®?

Guest ToMaToToWnWinGsFaN_24

facebook!

September 11, 2001 or November 22, 1963? (which date was more tragic)