• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

SouthernWingsFan

This or That

Rate this topic

Tent, and this is something I'm quite passionate about. I'm actually somewhat frustrated that when I go camping, 90% (probably more to be honest) of the sites are stuffed with campers. Now, I'm not completely against campers, or ignorant of the bliss they bring, because a family friend who I go camping with each year has an amazing top of the line camper and it really is a wonderful convenience to have a stove, a couple beds, a private bathroom and complete shelter from the elements, but I feel that camping is camping with both the "good" and the "bad". One of my favorite parts of camping is lying in a tent at night and just listening to everything outside. The crickets, the waves, the rain, the crack of the fire burning out, ect. I feel too alienated from nature in a camper.

I do enjoy cabins, though, but not enough to replace traditional tents.

Camping or amusement park

Tent, and this is something I'm quite passionate about. I'm actually somewhat frustrated that when I go camping, 90% (probably more to be honest) of the sites are stuffed with campers. Now, I'm not completely against campers, or ignorant of the bliss they bring, because a family friend who I go camping with each year has an amazing top of the line camper and it really is a wonderful convenience to have a stove, a couple beds, a private bathroom and complete shelter from the elements, but I feel that camping is camping with both the "good" and the "bad". One of my favorite parts of camping is lying in a tent at night and just listening to everything outside. The crickets, the waves, the rain, the crack of the fire burning out, ect. I feel too alienated from nature in a camper.

I do enjoy cabins, though, but not enough to replace traditional tents.

Camping or amusement park

Both?

I had a blast camping outside of cedar point, but if I have to choose I say amusement parks.

Coaster Parks or Water Parks?

Both?

I had a blast camping outside of cedar point, but if I have to choose I say amusement parks.

Coaster Parks or Water Parks?

Water parks

because you can almost flip a tube on the water slide.... oh and all the beautiful girls

Taco Bell or Wendys

Water parks

because you can almost flip a tube on the water slide.... oh and all the beautiful girls

Taco Bell or Wendys

Yea we nearly died that day hahaha.

Tough one.

Wendys takes it. Tbell is good but only after a few ginger ales does it sound amazing.

Qdoba or Panchero.

Qdoba and Love and lose.

Watch game 7 at a local watering hole or with a group at a friends house.

Id have to say watering hole. Its fun haning out with your friends, but I think you can have more fun with friends and strangers at the local saloon.

Draft or Bottle?

No idea what Buddy's is, so I'll go with Little C's.

(Snus is pasteurized like they make it in Sweden; chew is fermented. Now that I've tried snus, I'll never go back to chew. I didn't expect most people to know that. Most people think non-alcoholic beverages for pasteurized and alcoholic beverages for fermentation, so that was what I was really asking. It was just the snus that got me thinking about it.)

Hall or Oats?

I'm not quite sure what you even said there, so the second one.

Go into debt to later make lots of money, or a constant income that's not as large

I am currently in debt on the path to making money so yea that. Stupid tuition.

Direct Deposit or actual check.