• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Jake Ryan

2000 Posts for a Red Wings Game 5 Win

Rate this topic

like this?

GERMAN_BEER_GIRLS.jpg

Haha, yes just like that! They brought good luck last game and hopefully they will do it again...I have faith in the beer girls.

Haha, yes just like that! They brought good luck last game and hopefully they will do it again...I have faith in the beer girls.

And i have faith in German girls. so we are all set :)

Let's look at where we are at.

Series is tied 2-2 which means we are back at where we started except:

1. Hiller was lit up in the last game and Carlyle won't even commit that Hiller will be in goal. Not good for confidence.

Good point! How does it make the rookie feel when his coach starts to put doubt in his ability and call him out in front of the media? How does it make his teammates feel?

[quote/ name='chrisdetroit' date='May 9, 2009 - 09:26PM' post='1639689'

2. Getlaf has average over 25 minutes a game well above every other forward in the league by a huge margin. He's gotta be tired.

The guy is a horse. I think that the OT game plays well for us now with his ice time/fatigue. If he really is "sick" with flu he will really fatige quick and make made decisions to try to keep up.

Edited by servo

Good point! How does it make the rookie feel when his coach starts to put doubt in his ability and call him out in front of the media? How does it make his teammates feel?

Hopefully like crap! Hopefully it casts doubt on Hiller and the first goal he gives up it also casts doubt on the team!

[quote name='chrisdetroit' date='May 9, 2009 - 09:26PM' post='1639689'

3. Wisnewski is likely out with a bruised lung and even if he does play, will be less than 100%

I HIGHLY doubt that he will play.

Edited by servo

4. Getlaf is likely hurt as reported by TSN and the fact that he sat the last period.

I watched the review of the hit by Flipp. There is a good chance that he sprained his left knee. An injury that would probably have him out for 2 or 3 games in the season. If this is the issue, he'll play but not at 100%. It would be unfortunate to see him not play well :)

5. Kopecky is out for the series and is replaced by Abdelkader.

Most are very optimistic about this one. Certainly if Drapes comes back it makes the sit down situation easier for Babs, but as has been stated 1000X times; lets not get any dumb penalties.

Look for the Michigan boy to tear it up for his beloved Wings. What a childhood fantasy!!!