• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Jake Ryan

2000 Posts for a Red Wings Game 5 Win

Rate this topic

you_cannot_pass_scaled.jpg

not to be a dick, but doesn't he say "you shall not pass" in the movie? maybe i'm wrong here...

btw anybody see star trek? on the one hand i feel kinda geeky....on the other hand it was an amazing movie. thoughts?

found out where the Ducks go to scout new players. They make sure they have the team spirit early.

AHAHAHA!!!! :lol: that's hilarious!!! were the kids that were fighting on the same team? lol...

[quote name='chrisdetroit' date='May 9, 2009 - 09:26PM' post='1639689'

8. The Wings have momentum after blowing out the Ducks in Aneheim 6-3.

THis is a huge reason why we are going to win game 5! The lack of a 100% Getzlaf doesn't hurt either! We need to see Hossa, Franzen and Dats get quick goals. I'd love to see a 4 goal first period!

Anyone know the Vegas odds?

not to be a dick, but doesn't he say "you shall not pass" in the movie? maybe i'm wrong here...

btw anybody see star trek? on the one hand i feel kinda geeky....on the other hand it was an amazing movie. thoughts?

Haven't seen it but it is SO on my list. They're going to show it at an I-Max near here!

9. The Ducks have won 2 of the 4 games. 1 in triple overtime and the other on a blown call by the officials.

Great point

Haven't seen it but it is SO on my list. They're going to show it at an I-Max near here!

i bet it would be awesome on i-max. so intense. great visuals. and kirk makes out with a green chick. classic!

10. The Red Wings percieved weakness coming into the series was Osgood who has a .922 save percentage and a 2.08 GAA. The GAA is better than Hiller's and the save percentage is just behind Marty Brodeur's

Don't you love quotes like

"Osgood is no better than a beer league goalie he just plays for a great team."

"The Wings weak link is their goaltending and isn't strong enough to carry them out of the 1st round"

etc!

GO WINGS

Just got home from work. But I talked to a Ducks season ticket holder today, that came into my work. I told him his crappy Ducks were going down. He agreed. I was surprised, he didn't even put up a fight about it. He said they played like s*** and deserve to lose.

I told him, "I couldn't agree more."

Just got home from work. But I talked to a Ducks season ticket holder today, that came into my work. I told him his crappy Ducks were going down. He agreed. I was surprised, he didn't even put up a fight about it. He said they played like s*** and deserve to lose.

ZING!

ZING!