• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

2009 WCSF GAME 7: Ducks 3 at Red Wings 4

Rate this topic

In las Vegas, the Redwings are -250, which is the heaviest favorite of any team over another one in the playoffs so far this season (for you gambling newbs, that means you have to put up $250 to win $100 if you like the Wings). I hope they know what they are talking about. Seems to me they are wanting all the public money on the Ducks that they can get.

GO WINGS!!!

This game is going to take ten years off my life, all within three hours. Pavel had better score 78 goals!

What booze should I pick up at the store to drink myself senslessly happy or enraged with tonight?

This game is going to take ten years off my life, all within three hours. Pavel had better score 78 goals!

What booze should I pick up at the store to drink myself senslessly happy or enraged with tonight?

Go with some Cold Duck.

Labatt Blue...every game I have drank this while watching live, they have won. I wasn't in the drinking mood on Tuesday and we all know how that ended up. Game 4 and 5 though, it was all the Blue.

And you better believe I'll be drinking it tonight...