• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

RyanK

On the Chicago Boards

Rate this topic

Guest MrSandMan

Cupcrazy, if you try signing up using that alias, then they'll know you're from Detroit, cause Chicago will never experience a "cupcrazy", that's only a HOCKEYTOWN thing!. :D

There certainly are. blackhawkzone.com even has a thread welcoming DET posters.

You mean the one that's full of comments regarding Detroit's economy, crime rate, and everything else that has nothing to do with hockey...or the fans of it?

What a bunch of d-bags. I can't wait until we crush all of your hopes and dreams of advancing to the finals.

Cupcrazy, if you try signing up using that alias, then they'll know you're from Detroit, cause Chicago will never experience a "cupcrazy", that's only a HOCKEYTOWN thing!. :D

Maybe that is it,I just know I've had zero luck getting an account.

That above post touched a very sensitive nerve with me. And it goes to show how classless the administration is to allow posts like that on their forums.

GM and Chrysler going down is affecting the world, not just Michigan, but the entire United States.

GM+The World eh? You would think Detroit would be rich since GM is seeing profits from the world and sales have been steady for a while and that includes some areas of the world like China and Russia which also that have seen sales rising this year.

The reason why I said Detroit would be rich is because UAW members always say the profits of a foreign company goes back to its origin country, when I'm talking to them to about Nissan's in America since the profits don't go to Nissan's American Headquarters for it to be redistributed through out America but instead all the profits goes back to Nissan in Japan and the U.S. does not see any of it and that includes the paychecks to the Americans who work for Nissan in America. The American workers who work in America don't get paid at all and work for free since they are non-union.

Therefor the profits GM makes overseas since they are a foreign company outside the U.S., should be skipping the GM overseas Headquarters and coming straight into Detroit.

The Underline text is all UAW logic thinking and not mine BTW.

Like the majority of people on this board we have family members who work in the auto industry here in Michigan, but some of my family members do work for foreign auto companies in America and their jobs have not really been threaten. That's not too say that it will never be. But no job in the U.S. is really safe during a good economy or bad economy.

Edited by Jwo

You mean the one that's full of comments regarding Detroit's economy, crime rate, and everything else that has nothing to do with hockey...or the fans of it?

What a bunch of d-bags. I can't wait until we crush all of your hopes and dreams of advancing to the finals.

Oof. We're really not so bad. We're just bored nobody has come around yet. I promise we're relatively civil.

I tryed joining that board,but the admin always turns down my sign up. Guess you have to have a Chicago Id,or Ip address to sign up.

Who cares? Fans of opposing teams on their own board are always biased as hell.

I looked at the game seven GDT for the Ducks, and I couldn't believe how whiney they were.

"Stay classy Wings fans"

"I am proud of my team after this series, can Wings fans say the same?"

"Wings fans are so whiney"

"Wings won this cheating the whole series"

Stay away. The team boards always attract the biggest morons.

I looked at the game seven GDT for the Ducks, and I couldn't believe how whiney they were.

"Stay classy Wings fans"

It works both ways though doesn't it? Sometimes I just shake my head at some of the stuff I read on here.

"Stay classy Wings fans"

Tell me about it. <_<

Are we really that shocked that fans of another team think the Hawks'll win?

... REALLY?

Thought this one was amusing. :)

I'd never say Kane was lazy. He's not. He's a floater because that's what 5-10, 175 pound guys have to be in the NHL and it takes a helluva lot of effort to make it work

Jiri Hudler would like a word with you...

"Stay classy Wings fans"

All team boards? Thanks Doc. :lol:

QUOTE (Octopus @ May 15, 2009 - 07:42PM) *

Anyone know if the Blackhawks have another forum other than the one on their official site?

QUOTE (BlackhawksFan @ May 16, 2009 - 08:54PM ) *

There certainly are. blackhawkzone.com even has a thread welcoming DET posters.

I went there to check it out and didn't think too highly of their Welcome Wagon. It seems to have lost a couple of wheels. There is hardly anything but insults and disrespect to Detroit.

Edited by MidMichSteve