• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Mike

5/18 Playoff GDT

Rate this topic

Why do the refs go all whistle happy in the first 10 minutes of the game and then swallow their whistles for the rest?

Is it just me, or do NEITHER of these Teams look particularly "scary"?

I was just sitting here thinking they both look pretty disorganized. Not much of a plan, not much speed, poopy passing, not very good puck possession...

Other than that...!

<_<

Is it just me, or do NEITHER of these Teams look particularly "scary"?

I think the Pens got a pretty good killer instinct right now. But how that would work against the Wings/Hawks I have no idea.

Great ending to a pretty damn good game. Looked rather even, through ans through, a few bounces go in different directions and this game could have been entirely different.

The Canes were relentless on the forecheck from the end of the 1st period on - they may not get the best scoring chances but no one can question their validity after watching that game.

After watching this game we can definatly take either team out.

Do you guys think so? I'm worried that Crosby and Malkin are another year stronger, more experienced, and very determined.

Signed,

Worried in Washington. :unsure:

Do you guys think so? I'm worried that Crosby and Malkin are another year stronger, more experienced, and very determined.

Signed,

Worried in Washington. :unsure:

That maybe true, their two excellent hockey players. But go down our line up, and go down theirs - especially on their back end, compared to ours. I'm sure you'll feel better.