• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Mike

5/18 Playoff GDT

Rate this topic

Christ, one of these Canes has got to shoot it. Samsonov chief among them.

Just thinking the same thing, he had plenty of time there and passed to a guy in a much worse spot.

I was just going to say that if the Canes get the next one, they're right there because they're playing well, then they score, so...

Good to see Danny O' is getting his fix elsewhere and not against us, though I'd say that's pretty legit.

I could see the Canes winning this series, they have a great PK, they work well on the PP, they don't panic, they have been there and done it so they know what it takes. The biggest factor I think will be Maurice just out coaching the s*** out of Bylsma.

This discussion about the Pens winning purely from the refs calls in games is just setting up Wings fans so they have a convenient excuse if they lose in the finals to them. Its crazy.

Could you define yourself a little better here? You mean all Wings' fans? Some Wings' fans? Some of us ***** about stupid calls. Some of us ***** about legitimate non-calls. Some of us joke about some calls. Some of us do all of the above. I was about to come on here and say something about the interference call on the Canes. As in, "Ooohhh, so that's what an interference call looks like". And I would bet there's maybe one or two who've already made statements about that call. So you're just going to have to fill us in on where and how and who is specifically screwing up so we can blame those Wings' fans who will use this as an excuse if we lose. :huh:

Meanwhile, I.don't.believe.the.Wings.have.any.intention.of losing.

Edited by Vladifan