• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Mike

5/18 Playoff GDT

Rate this topic

Pens momentum started to die a little near the end of the period but the Canes look slow and meh so far.

Wait! I thought the refs were the reason the Pens were winning. You mean the Canes not playing well means something?

/sarcasm

Wait! I thought the refs were the reason the Pens were winning. You mean the Canes not playing well means something?

/sarcasm

No they're not the reason but the sequence in which Hal Gill got away with interference multiple times certainly didn't help the Canes.

Guest Shoreline

How dare they talk about the Wings during the Pens/Canes game!

Fluery looks good, but still does the Roy exaggerated glove scoop that makes the Versus guys crap their pants after even the most pedestrian saves.

Satan goal was terrible communication on the part of the Canes with a guy coming out of the box.

Ward wants the Malkin goal back for sure.

Thought the two penalties against the Canes, especially the first on Staal were VERY soft.

This discussion about the Pens winning purely from the refs calls in games is just setting up Wings fans so they have a convenient excuse if they lose in the finals to them. Its crazy.

Versus talked about the Wings... And gave them compliments. Hmm. What's their angle?

They praised Franzen and Cleary and their numerous odd man rushes.

Versus said that Kane will not be allowed to stickhandle so pretty against the Wings. Datsyuk isn't having much luck in that department either.

In the East, you are forced to choose defense (old NJ) or offense (Pitt, Car, Ott, Wash). The only team that looked halfway balanced was Boston. That is why they scared me more than the others.

Guest Shoreline

Wish either Carolina would make it a game or Pittsburgh would score another so I can do something else.

Wish either Carolina would make it a game or Pittsburgh would score another so I can do something else.

I hope the Canes score. Makes it more interesting.