• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCF GAME 2 GDT: Blackhawks 2 at Red Wings 3 (OT)

Rate this topic

Im not gonna be the negative one.. but one thing I have noticed consistently all through the playoffs this year and last and even most of the regular season games.. somehow we seem to make every single goalie we play against look superhuman.. im not taking anything away from Khabby or anybody but seriously with the skill we have and the amount of shots we take we should not have this problem.. Maybe its just shot placement and bad shots but or just my imagination but it seems like every goalie we play ends up looking amazing.. I doubt that every single goalie we play just brings out their best game possible every time they play us..

oh how i sooo agree. but its the wing way! we make 1 out of 20 shots, so let em fly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can we please mix up the $^#$^@#%@%&$% lines? What more does Babcock need to see?

These guys are playing passive, emotionless hockey out there. It's a disgusting departure from the Anaheim series. Like I said earlier, will they take this series seriously if they end up losing this game?

It's frustrating as hell to watch, and it sure as hell isn't anything Chicago is doing. The Wings are shooting themselves in the foot repeatedly.

Im not gonna be the negative one.. but one thing I have noticed consistently all through the playoffs this year and last and even most of the regular season games.. somehow we seem to make every single goalie we play against look superhuman.. im not taking anything away from Khabby or anybody but seriously with the skill we have and the amount of shots we take we should not have this problem.. Maybe its just shot placement and bad shots but or just my imagination but it seems like every goalie we play ends up looking amazing.. I doubt that every single goalie we play just brings out their best game possible every time they play us..

Quantity vs. quality on all those shots?

We get 40+ shots a game, 35 of which are from the outside.

The amount of shots we get are deceiving.

OTOH the other team may only get 18 shots, but 9 of them are from a blown assignment at point blank range.

was that in the playoffs??? we were the KINGS with hasek... thats what i remember...

i have been known to be wrong before...

Los Angeles was the Kings when we had hasek

just saying

TIPS to wings... shoot on net... and score the BIG goal...

whoever gets the BIG goal... wins this "big" game....

FORGET DEFENCE AND OFFENCE>>> SHOOT SHOOT SHOOT SHOOT AND SCOOOOOORE!!!

GO WINGS!

bud light is SOOO FUUUUUUUUNY!

Edited by fluffyvee

I think the Chicago speed has alot to do with us looking 'slow'. I don't think we're playing that slow, honestly. But I did think they decided to sit back a little bit with the whole 3rd period to go, and it burned them. You could feel it was coming.

2 goal posts tonight...that's the story.

Can we please mix up the $^#$^@#%@%&$% lines? What more does Babcock need to see?

I at least want the Datsyuk-Hossa-Homer deal to stay together. They've gotten some chances but that's not the point - I just like the idea of Babcock telling those three to go work out their issues all at once.

i hate the wings in ot. we never seem to come away with it. dats still doing nothing. 1 goal in his last 17 games. jesus. that averages out to fewer than 5 goals in an 82 game season. :thumbdown: he's devolving into draper.

no better time to turn around our horrid playoff ot record! flip with the winner.

babs please mix up the lines!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we need an OT WIN!! let alone we need to go up 2-0 in the series going into chicago. i dont want anothe ducks series!!!

I at least want the Datsyuk-Hossa-Homer deal to stay together. They've gotten some chances but that's not the point - I just like the idea of Babcock telling those three to go work out their issues all at once.

Yeah, our three biggest underachievers on one line, I don't see how that is a bad idea.