• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
SaCkaveli20

Who else sheds a tear when Mule snipes a corner?

Rate this topic

I shed a tear when I remember we have him locked up till he retires at 3.9/whatever million per year when I think he could have got 5 or 6mil on the open market. Guys like him don't grow on trees and are tough to find. The closest I can think of might be Bertuzzi in his prime but minus the dumb penalties and with more speed. Mule can Homer it up in front of the net, cycle it like Zets, pull some crazy Datsyukian one on one moves and shoot the puck like Hoss. Oh, by the way, he also plays amazing defense and plays physical too. Who else in the league combines all these? Getzlaf? Close but no defense. Lucic? He's a big body but can't snipe or dangle like Mule. Malkin? He's better offensively but Mule's net front presence and defense put Malkin's to shame. So who else can do everything the Mule can do and is a great teammate and who only makes 3.9/yr and is locked up till he turns 50 or something? Anybody??

I shed a tear when I remember we have him locked up till he retires at 3.9/whatever million per year when I think he could have got 5 or 6mil on the open market. Guys like him don't grow on trees and are tough to find. The closest I can think of might be Bertuzzi in his prime but minus the dumb penalties and with more speed. Mule can Homer it up in front of the net, cycle it like Zets, pull some crazy Datsyukian one on one moves and shoot the puck like Hoss. Oh, by the way, he also plays amazing defense and plays physical too. Who else in the league combines all these? Getzlaf? Close but no defense. Lucic? He's a big body but can't snipe or dangle like Mule. Malkin? He's better offensively but Mule's net front presence and defense put Malkin's to shame. So who else can do everything the Mule can do and is a great teammate and who only makes 3.9/yr and is locked up till he turns 50 or something? Anybody??

You're making a good case ;)

Keep feeding the Mule all the way to the Stanley Cup. The man is a monster playoff performer, no doubt about it. We're lucky as a franchise to have him.

When he scores, I yodle "JoooooohaaaAAAAAAaaaan" and then scream "THE MUUUULE!! THE F**KING MUULE!!!"

Hey, it's been working for me. You keep on doin' what you're doing.

The announcers were too hard on Huet on that goal. It was a great shot.

I agree, it was a perfect wrister through the defenders legs. Tough one for Huet.

Guest lnvincible

As soon as i saw mule had the puck on fast break, i knew something was going to happen. The man is a beast.

All true, good post.

Also, he is receiving his due from the pundits the past two seasons. That's always nice to see.

My only concern is a possible concussion from the cheap headshots that opponents seem to have a penchant for delivering. The one that Malone laid on him last season during the finals was, without doubt, intentional.

Hope he keeps his head up.

The announcers were too hard on Huet on that goal. It was a great shot.

I thought it would have been a tough shot to stop even without the screen.

Deceptively quick and perfectly placed wrister in the top corner. Similar placement to the slapshot Stevie Y made for the OT winner against the Blues.

Wow!

It reminded me of all the times that Fedorov ripped perfect shots between the defender's legs to the top corner of the net!

My girlfriend and I said this when he scored:

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350" />

Do you see what you get, Huet? Do you see what you get when you mess with The Warrior??

I always get grief from my fiance. She bought me a franzen jersey for a college graduation gift last year and I was only a tiny bit disappointed because I wanted Zetts. Now when I tell her I'm so happy I have a Franzen jersey she says "I thought you wanted Zetterberg". She'll never let me forget that. Oh well, I love Mule and I'm entirely excited since he's locked up til the year 3050.