• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

drfnr14

1000 post for a stanley cup finals game 2 victory

Rate this topic

What's worse luck, opening an umbrella indoors or walking under a ladder?

I second the ladder, cause I've opened my umbrella too many times indoors.

I seriously can't picture Canadians at war. Would they bring Tim Horton's to the troops?

I second the ladder, cause I've opened my umbrella too many times indoors.

I seriously can't picture Canadians at war. Would they bring Tim Horton's to the troops?

Mmmmm Tim Hortons... I can't wait to go home this summer.

huddlesshot.jpg

"Men, the Swedes have cut our supply lines. We'll have no double doubles for the next week or so."

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>&">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350" />

I watched replays of a few games from the Dallas & Colorado series' and parts of games 1 & 2 of the SCF finals last year. Looks pretty obvious to me that we were much more the offensive juggernaut last year than this. Come to think of it, I don't recall ever thinking at any point in any series last year that we would lose the series. What do you think, better in 08 or in 09? I say 08.

Pfft, not my fault you're more awesome at asking questions than I am.

Rum or Vodka?

Uhm, I don't drink! Rum I guess. The popular girls used to bring vodka to high school in their waterbottles.

I watched replays of a few games from the Dallas & Colorado series' and parts of games 1 & 2 of the SCF finals last year. Looks pretty obvious to me that we were much more the offensive juggernaut last year than this. Come to think of it, I don't recall ever thinking at any point in any series last year that we would lose the series. What do you think, better in 08 or in 09? I say 08.

09' for sure.

Rum!!!!!!

Gin and TOnic or Captain and coke?

mmmmm, all of the above. Captain and Coke was my default drink for a while, but I'm going to have to go with a Gin and Tonic with lots of lime. Delicious. :thumbup:

Uhm, I don't drink! Rum I guess. The popular girls used to bring vodka to high school in their waterbottles.

I bet that did wonders for their GPA. :rolleyes:

Cookies or Cake?

mmmmm, all of the above. Captain and Coke was my default drink for a while, but I'm going to have to go with a Gin and Tonic with lots of lime. Delicious. :thumbup:

I bet that did wonders for their GPA. :rolleyes:

Cookies or Cake?

I hate both....Cheesecake if that counts

What's more clutch, a microwave or a toaster?

I couldn't choose. Honestly, after we got past the Preds last year I felt pretty invincible. And after the Ducks this year, I'm feeling the same. 08 and 09 are two very different yet very similar teams, and I love them for all the same and vastly different reasons. :)

Sooooo, I refuse to answer your question. :)

I do wish Pavs was not injured though. I miss him tons.

Microwaves are more useful, but toasters are just more classy.

Oh, and cookies.

Fireflies or crickets?

What's more impressive, scoring a breakaway goal or hitting a solo homerun?

I'll go with solo homerun since they seem to happen less often... not that I follow baseball at all.

:blink: You don't like cookies OR cake? ....

Cheesecake is pretty ******* delicious though.

And I have to go with toaster as I've lived without a microwave for over a year now, but still need my toaster.

Ice Cream or Popsicles?