• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

drfnr14

1000 post for a stanley cup finals game 2 victory

Rate this topic

Outerspace. I have a fear of drowning.

What's more annoying HS gossip or College Gossip?

HS gossip definietly, at college you can get away from it more eaisly.

Outerspace. I have a fear of drowning.

What's more annoying HS gossip or College Gossip?

HS Gossip. Stuck with the same people for four years in one building? Kill me now. Besides which, teenagers are horrible. I hate them as a group. I can deal with individuals, but man, as a group? So annoying.

At least with college you can change your classes around easier.

Would you rather go without your car for a week or go without the internet for a week?

Ahhh, I can't sleep!

...I gotta work in less than 8hrs, and about an hour ago this girl I've been trying to date for a while texts me. We BS back and forth for a while, some about the Wings! I converted her to that at least...anywho, that ends and before I try to get back to bed, she updates her myspace status thingy to how she's going over this dude's house at 3am, and i'm guessing it's not just for cofee ;) ...argh, women and their tease

At least I know the Wings are always there for me :)

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>&">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350" />

Vote! Which is better?

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>&">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350" />

Ahhh, I can't sleep!

...I gotta work in less than 8hrs, and about an hour ago this girl I've been trying to date for a while texts me. We BS back and forth for a while, some about the Wings! I converted her to that at least...anywho, that ends and before I try to get back to bed, she updates her myspace status thingy to how she's going over this dude's house at 3am, and i'm guessing it's not just for cofee ;) ...argh, women and their tease

At least I know the Wings are always there for me :)

Oh yes, and the WORST part about all this is that the dude is from Pittsburgh and is a huge Pens fan! Slap in the face man, slap in the face!

Oh yes, and the WORST part about all this is that the dude is from Pittsburgh and is a huge Pens fan! Slap in the face man, slap in the face!

ouch! that's a fml if ever I saw one.

I don't think the Wings will be as tired as most ppl think they will be for game 2. I think it'll be just about the same and we'll be seeing some tired Pens players as well. You saw them burning themselves out trying to keep up with Helm :rolleyes:

Also the Wings are going to win because they got the boards on their side :P

LET'S GO RED WINGS!!!