• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Opie

This would be easier

Rate this topic

He sounds a lot like Babs, you know the "They are a very good team", "We played better as the game went along".

He refused to bite on the questions that would either put blame on his players or down play the Wings.

He seems like a very heady guy, good line changes on the road, mixing up his lines.

This guy will be a good coach from what I've seen.

I would much rather hate the opposing teams coach, Like Q, Carlylye, Hitchcock (whom is a great coach), Therrien, those guys I can hate behind the visitors bench.

This guy I like!

Agreed on all points. Whereas Therrien was a whiner in every sense of the word, Bylsma is class all the way. Didn't make excuses, gave credit where it was due, etc. Makes it really hard to hate him. Actually, I kind of like him (as much as one can like an opposition coach). With any luck, some of his demeanor will rub off on Crosby.

Again, he refuses to bite, Pierre s***face, oh sorry Mcquire, during the game tried to bait Danny with a loaded question about the Hossa Slash/Stick lift (depending what side of the aisle you are on) and he went on to say they need to play through it, not blaming the refs, not saying the Wings are cheating, not whining, not crying, just coaching.

I am willing to wager (and of course it is completely unprovable) that with Bylsma behind the Bench all season this team challenges Boston, SJ and Det for best record. As it was they were one of the best teams second half of the season. Remember before Bylsma they were out of the playoffs (9th I believe).

I hate the fact he coaches elsewhere and I have to respect him!

The media was touting him before the series began as simply a great character guy that you can't help but root for. What I find great, is that the two coaches leading their team to the finals both have that same characteristic.

Hmm...who would've thought. Humble, hard-working guys not finishing last. :thumbup:

He gave credit to the wings and thats what a coach with class does. Aslong as this guy is coach of them they will compete and contend year in and year out.

Yeah hope Crosby can learn from that. He never gives credit to the other side. It's always what he or the team did wrong. Not whining from him lilke last year.

Yeah hope Crosby can learn from that.

I think he already is, there's a lot less whining coming from Cindy this year. You can tell he wants to, but he's surprisingly quiet to the media.

Hat's off to Bylsma, he is a class act. It's refreshing to get a good introspective from both coaches in their post game pressers. Chicago lost it completely when their coach lost it on the bench and didn't stop crying about it to the media. Pittsburg's most dangerous weapon is their coach.

Bump because again the man handles himself with C.L.A.S.S.!

He will be the head coach of a Stanley Cup winner, he wreaks of class and win!

its super easy... the rest of the team is a bunch of punk ass *******... every single one of them!

Hmm very very persuasive argument!

OsGOD FTW!

Agreed on all points. Whereas Therrien was a whiner in every sense of the word, Bylsma is class all the way. Didn't make excuses, gave credit where it was due, etc. Makes it really hard to hate him. Actually, I kind of like him (as much as one can like an opposition coach). With any luck, some of his demeanor will rub off on Crosby.

:thumbup:

He's a good guy. He'll be a good coach in this league when he gets a team that has less whining children with entitlement issues.

ot osgod but do you know the time when they showed bettman crying? i want to post the vid of it on yt

it was in the third... not sure of the exact time tho :(