• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

NEpats1028

Nobody to Blame But Ourselves

Rate this topic

I'm suprisingly calm toady, and I was last night as well.....though I was disgusted by some of our play =/

I was too, last night. Maybe it's because i deep down felt that after we went down 4-2, that we were running of fumes and weren't gonna make it out of there with a W so i had like half of the game to accept it rather than have my nerves and hopes be pushed to the end which is always heartbreaking when you lose after that.

Edited by pirateasaurus

My contructive criticism is that I wonder sometimes if chasing matchups, especially on the road, can hurt the psyche of the "other" players who aren't matching up? Helm, Flip, Lebs, or E are on the ice and Crosby comes on, and instead of just playing they are thinking, "oh crap, Crosby is out here. I've gotta make a change because coach doesn't think I can handle playing against him." While it is not the ideal situation to have the Z line not be out there, but what does that do to the flow of the team?

Also, no Dats is HUGE!

Smart observation! Plus it is disruptive. We are always reacting instead of dictating. That is never good. Wouldn't it be something to be the ones having our lines adjusted to instead? Alas, if Dats were in that might be the case - a healthy Dats.

If he did not play today how better he will be in 2 days??? .

Man oh man, I do not like to do this going out on a limb stuff...especially when my medical degree was given as an honorary degree instead of an actually earned degree, but what the H - E- Double Hockey sticks..........I'm going to go with 2 days of rest better?