• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Urgi

The classy comments at the pensboard..

Rate this topic

Guys, I think we're doing a bit of overkill here. Their team lost. Not just lost.. but they were completely blown off the ice. They're angry. They're disappointed. And they're lashing out. Much like the posters on here do after a big loss.

I don't see any reason to make threads gloating about it. It's kind of like rubbing the dog's nose in his own s***. And for all of us saying THEY aren't classy, these threads certainly don't help make the case that WE are.

Not trying to cause a debate. Just sayin'.

Guys, I think we're doing a bit of overkill here. Their team lost. Not just lost.. but they were completely blown off the ice. They're angry. They're disappointed. And they're lashing out. Much like the posters on here do after a big loss.

I don't see any reason to make threads gloating about it. It's kind of like rubbing the dog's nose in his own s***. And for all of us saying THEY aren't classy, these threads certainly don't help make the case that WE are.

Understandable, but they were making exactly the same kind of comments after games 3 and 4. Whether the Penguins win or lose ultimately dosen't influence their class (or lack thereof)

the tone and tenor of the comments have remained fundamentally the same whether the Penguins have been winning or losing.

Now there are just more of them making the same comments as well as the bandwaggoners they've gained over the past two years starting to rock the boat.

Agreed. Why lower ourselves to their level? We have fans on this board that are losers no matter how the Wings are doing. Every sports board has its share of bad losers/winners.

I surfed around at letsgopens and found some nice comments there..

"I'd love to see Datsyuk get lit up and him have to leave the game. He annoys the heck out of me."

"Well an instigator is the only way we're gonna get these pansies to fight."

"Could just kill someone now when this game is lost, please just do it."

I love it, if you find more funny comments leave them here please, laughing my ass off.

found some more, will keep adding when they pop up..

-"Geez Max, if you're gonna slash him, don't half-arse it"

-"First worthwhile penalty to take...whack Datsyuk's bad foot."

:D

Hardcore fans are going to be just that. When their team loses, I.Q.'s will go down temporarily. Certainly has happened here plenty as well whenever the Wings lose a game.

Just imagine how they are going to react when we win the cup.........Do the wings have their own security,

I don't think I want to be at the Igloo as a wings fan If they win it . I am sure some poor wings fan is in for

a congrats pat on the back........RUN!......OH GOD!.......RUN!