• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Crymson

Thanks, Red Wings

Rate this topic

Guest Crymson

I'd like to thank the Wings for giving us a terrific season to watch. They've shown us a lot of good times this year, throughout the regular season and the playoffs, and the fact that it didn't end in a championship doesn't change that.

While the game is about the finish in large part, it's also about the journey.

Cheers to a great season---and I'm sure the next one will end differently.

<3

LOVE THE WINGS!!! No matter what the outcome, I am proud of what they accomplished this season. Of course it could have ended better but none the less it was a great season. It was an unbelievable journey to get here despite all the injuries, adversity, etc. It is so hard these days to win Back-to-back championships in any sport and we came within 1 crossbar/1 goal to maybe doing that. It will be a longer offseason now than if they would have won but can't wait till next season. This team is built for championships for years to come. |

I bleed red until the day I day. Never will I quit supporting these Wings.

It was a fun season to watch. Too sad we did not end this one with the cup but this can motivated our guys highly for the next season. Don't forget the Wings are still the best team in the league for last 15 years. People who whine the Wings after the lose remind me the Canucks fans who throw the trash on the ice after the lose. Let's stay classy and congrats toward the Pens

Thanks, Wings.

As heartbroken as I am right now, (and yes....ESPECIALLY for Chris Osgood, who deserved a MUCH better fate after the performance he gave in the face of all the s*** he took this Season).....

Still lovin' the Wings. Major love and respect for a helluva a Season, despite all the bumps and bruises.

Major love and respect for a HELLUVA Post Season.

Heal up, gentleman.

Cannot WAIT to have you back next Fall....

<f***.....I HATE when they lose....>

Never thought we'd make it this far this season. It stings like nothing else to come within one win but that's life. Congratulations to the Penguins though I can't fathom to think the commercials that will come from this. You were the better team. I can't complain.

We'll be back.

Go. Red. Wings. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Boy imagine if we actually lived up to our potential. I may sound ungrateful for 4 cups in 12 years, but man...this team has been so damn good for so long. I mean honestly, they're favored every year, seems like for the last 12-15 years, to win the cup. And rightfully so...

Guest Crymson
Good-bye, Hossa.

It's typical that you'd be the jackass who was the first to post something negative in this thread. Do we need to remind you that you were the one who pronounced the Wings dead and buried going into overtime in game five against Nashville last playoff season---and that doing so was something completely not out of character for you?

Find some gratitude. Yeesh.

thanks for getting our hopes up and then mailing it in the last two games... unless of course the outcome of the series was decided before it even began :unsure:

And you, too. Piss off.

Edited by Crymson

The Wings broke the "being eliminated in the first round the next year after a Stanley Cup Champion streak". They got farther than I thought they would in the playoffs and can add another Division and Western Conference Championship to the rafters.

I'm bummed they couldn't win back to back, but I'm proud of our season and playoffs. Those OT winners against Chicago were fun.