• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown12

NHL Awards Discussion Thread

Rate this topic

Is it just me finally getting used to Pav's english or is he actually getting better.. I think for the first time I actually understood everything he said..

He's definitely getting better. I think it helps that he seemed to have the exact same speech from last year too :D He's probably been practicing on it for a year.

Sullivan haha :D

Man, hockey players just suck at public speaking. Guess it comes with the smallest egos in the big 4.

Yeah. I wish they would atleast get good public speakers to hand out the awards.

Tim Thomas was probably the first one who actually looked somewhat comfortable up there.

Haha good for Pavel :D "getting more confident now"

Would be sweet if he got the Hart, but let's be real, it's not happening. Ovie is a lock for that one. The Pearson is the one that Malkin or Pav could get.

Also, did they spell his name "Datsuuk" in the nominee-highlight thingy or was that just me?

Haha good for Pavel :D "getting more confident now"

Would be sweet if he got the Hart, but let's be real, it's not happening. Ovie is a lock for that one. The Pearson is the one that Malkin or Pav could get.

Also, did they spell his name "Datsuuk" in the nominee-highlight thingy or was that just me?

It's been like that for every video he has been in. It's embarrassing.

He sucks at pronouncing Pavel Datsyuk and Detroit Red Wings. Also, nice use of language. Next time don't answer.

"Who is this douchebag guy with the hot girl?"

That's a dumbs*** thing to say so yeah I'm going to call you out on it. He mumbled a few words but 1500 NHL games might do that to you, did you make fun of Konstantinov when he had trouble speaking? Next time don't ask like a dick.

It's been like that for every video he has been in. It's embarrassing.

Its not spelled wrong.. Its just the effect on the text.. if you look close you can see its a "y" its just faded because of the font..

"Who is this douchebag guy with the hot girl?"

That's a dumbs*** thing to say so yeah I'm going to call you out on it. He mumbled a few words but 1500 NHL games might do that to you, did you make fun of Konstantinov when he had trouble speaking? Next time don't ask like a dick.

Last time I checked it wasn't illegal to call anyone a douchebag and last time I checked it's not that hard to pronounce Detroit Red Wings. The rest of your post is absolutely ridiculous and highly uncalled for. Again, I'll ask you to watch the language.