• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
stevkrause

OFFICIAL: 12y, $62.4m makes Hossa a 'Hawk

Rate this topic

Guest Shoreline

Thanks for playing, and I absolutely understand why he went to the Hawks. Told people he was a rental and the Hawks are indeed up and coming. Good luck to him.

"Darren Dreger says the Hossa deal in done with Chicago. Details are not finalized, but Bob McKenzie says it will be a cap hit of slightly more than $5 million per year. Could be up to a 12-year deal. Will have precise details soon. "

TSN.ca

Well... now I blame him for us losing in 7 to Pittsburgh. Now I dislike him. Now that he signed in the Central divison I blame him for all of the Wings's playoff shortcomings last year....

I am glad to see that Chicago's previous overpayments (Campbell, Huet) are biting them in the ass. Will be an interesting few years for Chicago and the cap.

Pierre McGuire is a homo, saying the balance of power has shifted in the West. Blow me, Wings are still the favorite. Surprised that McGuire hasn't worked in a Crosby/Malkin reference. We all know his kneepads have 87 and 71 on them.

OK, Kenny, work your magic

"Darren Dreger says the Hossa deal in done with Chicago. Details are not finalized, but Bob McKenzie says it will be a cap hit of slightly more than $5 million per year. Could be up to a 12-year deal. Will have precise details soon."

off of the free agent frenzy thing on tSN

Guest micah
Sweet. Now he'll crumble when he plays the Wings, just like he did with Pittsburgh.

Or he'll play great hockey, like he did against the Wings w/ the Pens. Maybe he's a Datsyuk - a great reg season guy who turns out to be hit-or-miss when it matters.

Hossa lost $ coming to Detroit, hoping to win a Cup. He (along with others) s*** the bed in the playoffs. Now he got his money. Good for him. I hope he picks it up again in future playoffs (but not against us) and salvages his rep.

Bwahaha. The 'hawks are going to be f***ed in 3 years. All their RFAs are hitting at the same time and all of them will be getting big raises. :lol:

you forget to end your sentence

getting big raises. . . elsewhere

f*** we're going to be stuck with sammy for 10 years+ .. this is just horrible news!!! holland should have done something to keep hossa, especially now that he went to the hawks of all teams.. he's kicking himself big time for sure.

lol, his stock has fallen. Teams were offering upwards of 8 million and this year he gets 5.2.. good luck Marian.

No, he didn't "get" 5.2, he took 5.2. There's a world of difference. He could've taken big bucks to go somewhere like LA, but that's not what he's about.

Enjoy your sour grapes.