• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
sputman

Komisarek to TO

Rate this topic

Some here hate Burke, but man he's putting together a team that an "old-time" hockey fan would love :thumbup:

This is gonna be 1 tuff team to play against!

Agreed. Makes me happy to have CBC. Hockey Night in Canada is going to be fun to watch and Don Cherry is going to be happy as hell.

Some here hate Burke, but man he's putting together a team that an "old-time" hockey fan would love :thumbup:

This is gonna be 1 tuff team to play against!

Too bad they're not going to be doing much winning.

Not as overpaid as I would've thought (was thinking he'd ink a deal worth $5 mill per season); still it's alot for a#4 defensive minded Dman.

Now Kaberle is gonna get moved for a forward - right?

Leafs will be Euro free by the end of the week :lol:

Seems to be the case. Luke Schenn is going to have to carry the load at 19/20 years old.

The Leafs should be looking for a goalie too. Awesome goalie coach aside, Toskala is shaky at best.

Apparently Burke is in Europe today trying to get free agent goalie Goalieoff or whatever, the Swedish guy.... that'd be a quick fix

The Leafs should be looking for a goalie too. Awesome goalie coach aside, Toskala is shaky at best.

I think Burke is in Europe trying to land "the Monster"...

Easily the most overrated defenseman in the entire league. And I like the game he plays, too. But he was exposed when Markov went down, and his offense is non-existant.

Oh well. Good thing the Leafs got Exelby to help carry the load offensively. ;)

Thats the point of rebuilding. They'll get Nash next year.

I wish I had a dime for every time somebody suggests that an elite player is going to go to a crappy leafs team, and it didn't happen.

Their D is solid, but goaltending is a average, and their offense is a joke. No elite players and little leadership.

They're rebuilding. It doesn't happen overnight. Gustavsson is obviously next on the hit list, and the talking heads on TV suggest that Kaberle will be traded for an elite forward in the coming days.

Guest micah

If the Flyers play the Leafs on the same night the Wings play the Pens next season, I might actually be missin' a Wings game. Gotta love what these two teams are putting together. I like Burke and I hope he's able to give the fans in Toronto something to cheer about.