• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

wingfanatic4alltime

SCHEDULE for 2009-2010

Rate this topic

The 3 "extra" games are against Washington, Buffalo and Pittsburgh.

A little variety would be nice, last year it was Atlanta, Buffalo and Pittsburgh. Who decided this? I want to see Toronto, Montreal and Boston....

I wouldn't be surprised if it had something to with final standings. Basically, final standings plugged into an equation that determines who the 3 bonus games will be against.

I am starting to notice that once the Wings head to Minnesota to play there always in the mid-week, anyone else notice that?

The past 2-3 years Minnesota has been the last team the Wings have played before Christmas. Not the case this year however.

I wouldn't be surprised if it had something to with final standings. Basically, final standings plugged into an equation that determines who the 3 bonus games will be against.

Maybe, except for the Canadian teams. Toronto/Montreal/Ottawa get home/home's with Calgary/Edmonton/Vancouver for the second straight year.

Maybe, except for the Canadian teams. Toronto/Montreal/Ottawa get home/home's with Calgary/Edmonton/Vancouver for the second straight year.

Ah, nevermind then. Perhaps its decided by the owners in regards to travel as well as preferred matchups.

Bummer, all of the games against the Southeast division are in Detroit, guess I won't be going to any games this season.

Oh, well, I guess there's always the slim chance that we play either the Lightning or the Panthers in the SCF :scared:

Man, that really sucks! I'm going to have to go to the game in Atlanta on November 25th. I'm in Ocala, so Atlanta is about 5 1/2 hours from me. We usually go to the games in Tampa and Sunrise (Miami) so the trip to Atlanta won't be too bad, it's only about an hour longer drive to Atlanta than to drive to Sunrise. Plus, I've never been to the Atlanta arena, so that will be nice to go to a new arena. Although, the Panthers arena is my favorite arena I've ever been to, it is soooo nice. The crowd isn't all that great, but the arena is bad ass. Anyone ever been to the arena in Atlanta? What's it like? I have family in Nashville so I'll probably make it to one of the two Saturday night games the Wings play there. They play Saturday night games in Nashville at 8 on Dec 12 and on March 27.

Edit: Well, Poo! I just noticed on that schedule it says we play in Detroit against Atlanta but on another schedule I was looking at earlier today it had us in Atlanta. Huh, wonder which one is right? Damn, that sucks@!!

Edited by MaynardJKeenan