• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

11/20 GDT: Panthers 2 at Red Wings 1 (OT)

Rate this topic

Nothing more frustrating then losing a game we should have won out right, at least by 3 goals.

Price played tonight so if Halak plays tomrw it looks like another L seeing as we make backup goalies look like they are Vezina canidates.

Clemmensen had a save precentage under .840 going into this game, we only scored once on 40 shots LOLOOLOLLOOLL

McCabe with the GWG LOLLOLLLOLOOLOLLOOLLLL

i went to the game tonight, sat front row the whole night and i was supposed to sit upper bowl.

such a boring game to see live... even the 3rd period was boring. at least i got to annoy

some panthers by knocking on the glass... one gave me a dirty look. :rolleyes:

this game was stupid.

howard, anyone?

i went to the game tonight, sat front row the whole night and i was supposed to sit upper bowl.

such a boring game to see live... even the 3rd period was boring. at least i got to annoy

this game was stupid.

howard, anyone?

....will be starting against Montreal

Missed the 3rd, good thing obviously. Sucks we ******* lost to McCabe in OT, usually he's scoring into his own net. Man, this team is something else. It'll be an interesting season, the ups and downs make for interest, but not much else.

Is that Freddy Modin or Brad Richards in your av?

this game was stupid.

howard, anyone?

Well I'd give you a dirty look if you slammed the glass at work and distracted me while I was busy, so it's pretty much the same thing. :P

Ian White's impressed me in each Leafs game I've seen this season. That's only 3 games, though, so I'm not sure how fair that assessment is.

3rd on the Leafs in points. +5 on that atrocity, plays PK and PP, hits and will stick up for teamates when he has too. Plus his skills arent too shabby either. I'd say your assessment is very fair.

3rd on the Leafs in points. +5 on that atrocity, plays PK and PP, hits and will stick up for teamates when he has too. Plus his skills arent too shabby either. I'd say your assessment is very fair.

Sweet deal. Being +5 on a team with only 3 wins through 20 games is pretty amazing.

Datsyuk is pretty much worthless at even strength right now because he has absolutely no linemates. Bertuzzi and Holmstrom have both been pretty awful lately and you can tell Datsyuk is trying but just cannot get any help at all.

What makes it really bad is that Datsyuk almost literally has to carry the two of them. He has very little time for his own game because he has to try to cover for them, both geographically and talent-wise.

We know there will be a trade sometime this season, it's just a matter of time...

doubt it, who will we trade? We certainly won't trade Bert/Williams/Eaves considering they all we signed for 1 year deals it's just not how Detroit does business