• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

12/9 GDT: Blues 1 at Red Wings 0

Rate this topic

But did our "Best Player" finish his break away did he score???? NOPE!!!!!!!! He did nothing better than anyone else.... he was just as average as all the other guys out there..

Exactly, but he is also average in salary. So that's why he>Datsyuk. Cry more.

Why are people getting on Bert?

our superstars need to be scratched next game, Datsyuk and Zetterberg = they were floating and putting pathetic shots on Conklin.... padding stats

Holmer, Meech, Leino(already is) also need to have a seat next game

Guest VAL FILPPULA
You don't deserve to win when your shot selection is atrocious and the quality chances you DO get glide over the top of the net. The Wings deserved to lose tonight. Powerplay is ridiculously bad for all the 'so called' talent.

No.

ooooooook you keep thinking that if it makes you feel better....

6 Todd Bertuzzi DET R 30

2 Pavel Datsyuk DET C 28

Soo Much better indeed!

Oh man Datsyuk can't even play as many games as the older Bertuzzi. Wow I didn't even realize Bertuzzi was more durable then Datsyuk as well. Thanks for the info!

I really thin Abdelkader deserves the minutes he's been getting. I think he could do well in front of the net on the PP. I wouldn't mind seeing him on a line with Cleary, but that probably wouldn't help Cleary score.

I wonder if the Kings would be willing to trade Frolov, even though they are probably going to make the playoffs. Wings could use another scorer, and he could easily get 30 on the Wings.

You don't deserve to win when your shot selection is atrocious and the quality chances you DO get glide over the top of the net. The Wings deserved to lose tonight. Powerplay is ridiculously bad for all the 'so called' talent.

Well put

Why are people getting on Bert?

our superstars need to be scratched next game, Datsyuk and Zetterberg = they were floating and putting pathetic shots on Conklin.... padding stats

Holmer, Meech, Leino(already is) also need to have a seat next game

Do you want me to write a book explaining it and then mail it to you? There's a million reasons.

Honestly, though, Bertuzzi is an outsider and unliked by fans because of the Moore incident. People will obviously be harder on him than on guys who have been here a long time.

Not me of course, because I'll criticize anyone who isn't playing well, whether they've been here for 10 years or not.

Oh man Datsyuk can't even play as many games as the older Bertuzzi. Wow I didn't even realize Bertuzzi was more durable then Datsyuk as well. Thanks for the info!

HA HA HA HA HA Your funny

looks like the Younger Datsyuk can suck play less games than most and still produce more....

this sarcasm game your playing..... <_< really not becoming of you

HA HA HA HA HA Your funny

looks like the Younger Datsyuk can suck play less games than most and still produce more....

this sarcasm game your playing..... <_< really not becoming of you

Bertuzzi has a better chance of the HoF then Datsyuk. Bertuzzi's best season>Datsyuk's best season.

Bert was the least of our problems tonight

Zetterberg and Datsyuk doing their best Sammy impressions and when they weren't they were missing the net by 10 feet.

Blueline contributes nothing to the offensive. (Need Kronwall NOW!)

Bertuzzi had the tying goal, quick whistle was fail for the 4th time in the last 8 games.

I feel bad for all the reporters and how hard is must be for them (1) to continually come up with questions that haven't been asked 100x before in all the past losses, (2) not to laugh in the players'/coaches' faces when they regurgitate the same old responses, and (3) to not crack and just yell out in the dressing room, "Why the F**K can't you all play a damn hockey game like you mean it!?!"

Can't wait for Holland to continue to stay the course without making any kind of an effort to light a spark under the team with some kind of move.

I'm all for Holland doing SOMETHING, but seriously, what the hell can he do? Who do we have that teams want? Can't trade for a goal scorer without any assets....

BTW, Hossa with a clutch tying goal in tonight's game :(

Guest Lidstromboli
Bertuzzi had the tying goal, quick whistle was fail for the 4th time in the last 8 games.

what quick whistle? you mean the one that blew after the puck was pushed in from under conklin's pads?

5 points away from being last place in the Western conference......2 points away from being last place in the division.

Yeah, not good.

23kw31j.jpg

Edited by Yak19

Can't wait for Holland to continue to stay the course without making any kind of an effort to light a spark under the team with some kind of move.

I'm all for Holland doing SOMETHING, but seriously, what the hell can he do? Who do we have that teams want? Can't trade for a goal scorer without any assets....

People are really turning on Datsyuk. But frankly, Zetterberg is disappointing too. I would be on their case more, but the whole team seems snakebitten. But seriously, after all the talk about how Datsyuk and Zetterberg were among the best in the world, what the hell happened? Both are still solid defensively, but just aren't getting it done like superstars on other teams, even crappy ones.

I don't buy that Datsyuk is "getting old." He's still dangling and pulling crazy moves, and he's not that old. Just some fans seem to think after 30 you magically start sucking. Plenty of players stay in their prime well into their mid-30s.

He, like everyone else, just seems to have forgotten how to time his shots and keep up the pressure. They all seem hesitant with the puck.

Bizarre theory: Has Babcock's focus on making forwards defensive somehow made them forget how to score?

EDIT: Holland CAN"T make a trade. Unless he gave up someone like Helm, Abdlekdaer, etc. And even then no one would take much for rookies. Face it, we're stuck with this until summer.

Edited by VM1138

I'm willing to part with a few draft picks in exchange for a Frolov type player. Maybe Meech and a Hot 'N Ready in there too.

I'm willing to part with a few draft picks in exchange for a Frolov type player. Maybe Meech and a Hot 'N Ready in there too.

Unfortunately theres no way in this world a few draft picks will buy us Frolov.

Unfortunately theres no way in this world a few draft picks will buy us Frolov.

Best case scenario we grab a few more depth role players, which we don't need. This whole team is role players. We are really missing Hudler and Hossa right now.