• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Shady Ultima

Weird Jersey

Rate this topic

This guy came into my work last night wearing the most bizarre jersey I've ever seen. I live in Vancouver now, and it was coloured like a Canucks jersey, but the logo was completely different. It had the red wings logo, but blue, and instead of the wheel with spokes, it had the old Canucks logo (the blue rink with the stick forming a C)

Has anyone ever seen this? I'm really curious as to what it was.

I was told that near military bases they make up jerseys for all the teams in different colors. They don't know what exactly is going on so they just throw it together. May be this is what happened. Also, remember the guy that got the jersey from China, could be from there too. I saw a guy at a wings game, had a winter classic with the shoulder patches upsidedown.

i always wanted a sharks jersey with a wings logo that would be the same colors as the sharks! someone beat me to the punch. i think it is dope and there should be more out there!

vcdb.png

Like that?

It was VERY close to that, only it did NOT say Vancouver, it was the blue with green trimmings and the Canucks logo was round, fitting into what normally would be the wheel of the Wings logo.

My roommate (huge nucks fan) said it's probably a custom made jersey, for a person who is a fan of both the Nucks and Wings.

Guest Four
It was VERY close to that, only it did NOT say Vancouver, it was the blue with green trimmings and the Canucks logo was round, fitting into what normally would be the wheel of the Wings logo.

My roommate (huge nucks fan) said it's probably a custom made jersey, for a person who is a fan of both the Nucks and Wings.

Ooh, gotcha, Ill remake it later with the trim around and remove the Vancouver. Was it the away jersey though, or home?

I saw two jerseys in tonights game that could have been considered fouls. Some guy was wearing a "WRIF" jersey with the number 101 on the back. I also spotted a number 7 jersey, but I think it had the guys name on the back, not Lindsay.

Guest Four
I saw two jerseys in tonights game that could have been considered fouls. Some guy was wearing a "WRIF" jersey with the number 101 on the back. I also spotted a number 7 jersey, but I think it had the guys name on the back, not Lindsay.

Those aren't that bad, considering the first is a radio channel and the second is just someone getting their name on a jersey.

Those aren't that bad, considering the first is a radio channel and the second is just someone getting their name on a jersey.

Yea but getting your name with a Hall of Famer's number is a foul I'd say.