• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

12/23 GDT: Blackhawks 3 at Red Wings 0

Rate this topic

Has Babcock neutered Brad May?

Where the f*** is he?

GMR were down by 2 goals... obviously still in the game, therefore no enforcers play. OH WAIT, our friggin team is one NHL line and 4th line pluggers, we were out of this game when the 2nd puck went in the net. May needs to go get blood.

Actually, for your information, I've been a Blackhawk fan since the late-80's, so I am the furthest thing from a 'bandwagon' fan.

So you don't remember 1961?

48 YEARS AGO?

Edited by AtomicPunk

Guest Lidstromboli

when in doubt, accuse fans of other team of being bandwagoners

it's full proof!

Actually, for your information, I've been a Blackhawk fan since the late-80's, so I am the furthest thing from a 'bandwagon' fan.

That explains why you're so insecure that you need to come to an opposing team's forum to make yourself feel better. So basically, you're not a child, you're a jackass? Thanks for clearing that up.

Edited by thedatsyukian

Yes.

It's to be expected from the scrubs, but when Lidstrom and Datsyuk play like losers, it becomes a problem.

You guys started well, not converting on several opportunities in the first. It's been downhill from there though.

If the Hawks hang on and win the game it's one we really didn't deserve to win. They have played better as the game has progressed, but few guys have really played well tonight. If the PP hadn't completely stunk last night, the Hawks would have a 6 game in streak despite playing pretty poorly in most of the contests (not one good overall game.)

You guys started well, not converting on several opportunities in the first. It's been downhill from there though.

If the Hawks hang on and win the game it's one we really didn't deserve to win. They have played better as the game has progressed, but few guys have really played well tonight. If the PP hadn't completely stunk last night, the Hawks would have a 6 game in streak despite playing pretty poorly in most of the contests (not one good overall game.)

You guys?

I'm not playing in this game. I'm way better than this. :P

That explains why you're so insecure that you need to come to an opposing team's forum to make yourself feel better. So basically, you're not a child, you're a jackass? Thanks for clearing that up.

Thanks I am now wiping up beer off my laptop!!! Too funny.

Don't you love it when trolls make it so easy to catch them.

I don't think there's anything Holland can to try to improve the team further without trading away the farm or getting into issues of being cap compliant when the injured guys come back. We're just going to have to ride this wave of bad luck out until everyone is back healthy and hope no one else gets hurt.