• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

1/5 GDT: Red Wings 1 at Ducks 4

Rate this topic

Well done Rafalski and Bertuzzi, and our PP is killing us. It saps the life outta the Wings every singletime, decline the calls Mike!

Howard looking rough early on as well.

Was it Rafalski who gave the puck away? I couldn't tell who, and even on the replays it wasn't clear.

Well the Wings were a shambles that period. Lidstrom and Rafalski looked ancient and terrible, and they got no support from the forwards.

At least Janik dropped the gloves. I thought May was supposed to do that, create some energy?

Sounds like Lids just bailed out Howard; according to Ken Kal, "The puck just eluded Howard..."

Yes, he did. It was a beautiful save about a foot in front of the goal. Lidstrom shot it to Malts (who's playing very well) and Malts shot it the length of the ice. Best play of the game by anybody thus far.

I haven't been following the rumors, but how the hell could the Hawks fit Kovalchuk under the cap?

By sending back equal salary. I think Kovy is only making like 6.5 right now. The rumors are, in fact, that Chicago is a front runner for Kovalchuk.

Looks like the day off in Phoenix is biting us in the ass.

Question.....Maltby was a 50 something goal scorer in juniors right? Were they all empty netters? Because if there is a goalie in sight, Maltby hits him right in the chest.

You see anybody else out there on the Wings' team who's doing anything with the puck except giving it away? (OK, except for Lidstrom - the first time.)