• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

1/19 GDT: Red Wings 2 at Capitals 3

Rate this topic

Will someone please start a thread about how Bertuzzi is the most undisciplined player on the team and always takes stupid penalties at the most inopportune moments?

I'm too lazy to do it now, but he's getting on my nerves with all the stupid penalties he takes, many in the offensive zone. What a goof.

It was a team effort on this loss. Leino, I really don't think you can hack it in the NHL. Ozzie...eh...Z...wtf Z, where have you been?

Stuart, bad game but it's the only one I can recall you having this season, so no worries.

We definitely need to get some points off a tough Minnie team thursday.

Too late for that methinks. People are all bipolar about the playoffs. They keep telling them selves....well, we only need to win 60% of the games for the rest of the year. A few losses later its a 63% win percentage we need for the rest of the season...then 65%....70%...

Well, over the last 3 games we've gotten 2 points of a possible 6.

That is just not good enough in the Western Conference of the National Hockey League.

Will someone please start a thread about how Bertuzzi is the most undisciplined player on the team and always takes stupid penalties at the most inopportune moments?

I'm too lazy to do it now, but he's getting on my nerves with all the stupid penalties he takes, many in the offensive zone. What a goof.

Yeah, a Bertuzzi thread!!!

Guest lilja4mvp
Wings lose, and though in no way was it Ozzie's fault, I'm almost 100% sure we win this game if Howie's in net.

"not ozzie's fault in any way whatsoever, but if our rookie slated-to-be-backup goaltender played, we would have won!"

2jbnpnd.gif

Edited by lilja4mvp

Hey, all teams above us have been better than us this year, which is why we're 9th and they're in the playoff picture. They don't lose 6-0 to the Islanders, and beat teams like Washington and Pittsburgh.

I'm right when I say that we currently don't belong in the playoffs. The teams above us are more consistent, hence they have better records.

Tough s*** if some of you have to swallow that fact.

As usual, Wings dominate on SOG, but still lose. I'm not gonna blame Ozzie for the loss, he's had a ******* MONTH off without playing a full game. WTF do you expected him to do after being rustier than the Tim Man in a hurricane? Even Howard would do badly in that instance. After scoring 3 PPG in the previous few games, they go 0-4 on the PP. You C. A. N. N. O. T do that in today's NHL, where games are won and lost by a single goal. Any advantage you can get, you have to take it, and the Wings didn't tonight. Blame Ozzie all you want, you'll be wrong. 0-4 on the PP is glaring in today's NHL. The Wings had every opportunity to go up further on the Caps, but they didn't, and the team as a whole is to blame.

Looks like the Wings are back to having a PP going with all of the precision of a military operation. Possibly Arnheim. 3-4 Washington over Detroit. Final score.

I love all the doom and gloom right now.

When the Wings start to string some victories together again, and especially when everyone's back, everybody will be back on this team's dick.

f*** every last one of you fatalist "fans."

(OK maybe that was a little harsh, but seriously, have some faith.)

Guest lilja4mvp
When the Wings start to string some victories together again

yeah, good luch with that

Edited by lilja4mvp

Too late for that methinks. People are all bipolar about the playoffs. They keep telling them selves....well, we only need to win 60% of the games for the rest of the year. A few losses later its a 63% win percentage we need for the rest of the season...then 65%....70%...

Well, over the last 3 games we've gotten 2 points of a possible 6.

That is just not good enough in the Western Conference of the National Hockey League.

Sad but true.

I love all the doom and gloom right now.

When the Wings start to string some victories together again, and especially when everyone's back, everybody will be back on this team's dick.

f*** every last one of you fatalist "fans."

(OK maybe that was a little harsh, but seriously, have some faith.)

I don't see what ******* us has anything to do with it.

Maybe we're smart enough to realize that there are top players in the lineup right now not putting forth consistent efforts every night.

You're relying on Kronwall and Franzen to come back from injuries and carry the team. God knows when they'll be back, who'll be injured until then, and what kind of shape they'll be in, let alone how many points we'll have to make up until then.

This team needs to go on a run now, and not wait till late March or what not.

Guest scottj

I don't HATE Osgood... but - Howie in net = at least one save on those goals (likely) = everybody stops crying

and that's all i want... for people to stop crying like we're 5 years old

i doubt anybody would be saying that we don't deserve to be in the playoffs if howie was in net.. :(

oh wells, whatcha gonna do?

Guest mindfly

What was the icetime of meech and lebda... CANT STAND DO NOT WANT... GET EM OFF THE TEAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

asfgnasråbng uioarnhg iwrn gi¨wnr4 gpioqwrnöpg armkog krwqopg mkq5

i knew bertuzzi's penalty would lead to a goal... what ever happened to not taking useless penalties in the offensive zone. bert is king of that and babcock will rip him to shreds later. idk guys, leino wasnt terrible today. not that he was good. i was surprised when i saw him out there in the first period, and was surprised to see him battling for pucks a bit in the first. still no good. but better than before. i personally feel robbed after this one, sick to the stomach. what's it gonna take for a win? kronwall, franzen, holmstrom, williams? come on.

Still, those who are still in doubt in us making the playoffs I just LOL at you. So we sit like 5 points back of 5 in the West? By my count we have over 30 games left. Since when did the season end today? The team played well up until the last few minutes of the third period. Also, stop singling out individual players. This is a team sport and while Bert may have taken a bad penalty and Ozzy screwed up here and there means the team just didn't play well enough to get a W.

Guest mindfly
This team could not finish tonight.

Seriously. What is going on with the forwards?

Ask your homeboy ozzy what was going on with him... 21shots 3goals, 2 soft ones 1 borderline soft... howard would have gotten them all.