• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
russianswede919293

2 major trades by Toronto.

Rate this topic

Toskola to Anaheim for Giguere also.

My twitter is going crazy!

This trade is also more than just Phaneuf, BIG changes are up for the leafs.

Edited by cjm502

Reports are that Giguere + 1st round pick to Toronto for Toskala.

So, my question is, when Burke got to Toronto did he decide the best strategy was to get stoned, make trades on NHL '10 and then proceed to do it in the real world?

Edited by Shaman464

From Darren Dreger's Twitter:

when asked if Stajan and Hagman are main pieces in Phaneuf trade, source says "its bigger than that."

THE PLOT THICKENS

Lebda and Leino for Kabrele as well?

hehe

Guest ZetterbergFourty

HOW MANY ******* LEAFS THREADS ARE REQUIRED!?? WHO GIVES A f*** ABOUT BOTTOM DWELLING LOSERS??

Where are you guys hearing this stuff from? I turned on NHL Network and there was nothing there. Surely if there were a Big deal with the Leafs involed the NHL Network would break from their regularly scheduled programing to break the story as if it were a terrorist attack or bio hazard.

Where are you guys hearing this stuff from? I turned on NHL Network and there was nothing there. Surely if there were a Big deal with the Leafs involed the NHL Network would break from their regularly scheduled programing to break the story as if it were a terrorist attack or bio hazard.

I dont even check NHL Network. They are hours behind everyone else and often dont even cover a lot of things. Twitter is where its at.

hahaha yeah right at least not in the US they dont care THAT much we'll probably have to wait till the game starts on nbc today but i doubt they will talk about it much anyways, they'll be too busy showing clips of the penguins winning the cup from last year, just watch.

Guest Lidstromboli

well... the nhl network sucks