• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

2/2 GDT: Red Wings 4 at Sharks 2

Rate this topic

Guest EZBAKETHAGANGSTA
If the Wings played the Sharks every night they'd win the President's Trophy.

Amen to that, I honestly can't recall them winning more than a few games then us ever since we beat them in the WCSF a few years back.

Strong game for Filppula and Raffi Tonight

meech doing everything he can do to not get traded haha...idk its a toss up between lebda and meech one of them are going

good comeback win. weird how we can come to play vs the best team beat them but cant beat struggling teams. also weird to see williams on the forth line.

very satisfied :) good to see homer back. hope kronwall is alright. i had a skate break like that in a game once not fun.

GO WINGS!

Edited by brett

Memo

to: Western Conference

subject: 09/10 Playoff Places

Dear all,

s*** just got real.

Warm Regards,

The Red Wings

Hell yes, this is the Red Wings team I'm used to! What a great game by the Wings (after the first few minutes). I feel like they're finally answering the challenge. Datsyuk, Zetterberg and Holmstrom were amazing tonight. Eaves, Draper and Helm, well, what else is new? Meech was great for once.

And the defense! They were right on top of San Jose. Cut down on the turnovers, and when San Jose came on strong, the defense ahd their sticks in the right places to deflect the great chances or block a pass.

The Wings played smart tonight, and that's how they win. If they can keep this up (for once, we've seen how big wins against San Jose are followed before) playoffs are a lock, baby.

Homer was my #1 star tonight. Damn he was great down low in the corners and in front of the net. Made some great passes. No doubt Homer brings some grit with some skill. Nice to see a forward down low that doesn't get pushed around like a rag doll.

Edited by clutchngrab

Wow, those first 5 minutes didn't look too good, but after that I'd have to say that those were the best minutes this team has played this season. Helmer was just amazing, but I hope Kronner is good to go next game.

I'm not sure if you're being sarcastic, but I think he is. He's one of my favorite goalies in the league, but for some reason we simply always make him look like an ass, like GMR said.

I think the Wings usually do pretty good against all the "great" goalies, btu really poorly against the crappy backups for some reason.