• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
redwings8831

2010 Winter Olympics - Canada vs United States (Group A)

Rate this topic

I just find it amusing to no end how every American on this site demands Canadian blood as though they've completely forgotten who the architect for the entire team is. Crosby annoys me too but I'm not going to hold one person against an entire team - if I did I'd have ditched the Wings when Bertuzzi resigned.

I don't "demand" Canadian blood.....I think you're being a tad melodramatic. I know Steve is the executive director and I hope he's having fun and having a good time and getting a great thrill out of all of this. That doesn't mean I want his hockey team to win. I want Sweden to take the gold, anyway.

Are you telling me more Americans would watch ice dancing than watch their own freaking team play a hockey game against their neighboor up north?

If so, then Americans need to get their heads out of their baseball loving asses.

Figure skating is the most popular event of the Games on TV, IIRC.

Guest Howard He Do It?!
Are you telling me more Americans would watch ice dancing than watch their own freaking team play a hockey game against their neighboor up north?

If so, then Americans need to get their heads out of their baseball loving asses.

Yes. Hockey is a niche sport. And more than ice dancing is airing on NBC primetime. Baseball isn't even the most popular sport in the US.