• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

3/1 GDT: Red Wings 3 at Avalanche 2

Rate this topic

Howards habit of continually tapping the post is driving me crazy.

No wonder. I heard that damn iron--shot sound about 15 times in the first period. And often when they were mostly in the neutral zone. :ph34r:

Guest Four

LETS GO WINGS!

Won't be able to watch this game, I'm tired as hell.

Good to see us winning though, gives me the ability to sleep nice and relaxed

The defensmen are waiting an extra 1/4 second before making the initial pass on breakouts. When the first forward is covered, he moves out of the way opening a huge patch of ice for another forward to fill up.

And Flip is carrying the puck into the zone so well, I don't know if I've ever seen him that strong with the puck. Miller, Helm, Eaves, and Cleary are playing very well. The only real complaints I have at this point are that Bertuzzi's looked a step slow, maybe because the fans are hounding him, and Drapes made some mistakes.

Homer and microphones don't mix so well.

Yeah Bertuzzi was perhaps the only one who looked a tad slow BUT he did manage to get into positions where he had scoring chances. I think he just seemed a bit hesitant and with the environment it's easy to understand. I think he'll get better as the game wears on because to me he just seemed a bit nervy.

I agree with Draper too, everyone else looked great, even Miller. Didn't see much of Williams but for whatever reason, and I'm really not sure what it is, but I like having him on the team.

Filppula looked great and you can tell that he's a centre. He played wing virtually every minute with Finland and he seemed to struggle a bit but now that he's back in his fimilar role he looks great and really confident.

Great first period, Datsyuk was a machine.

Umm.....Crosby?

Wouldn't put it past him. :ranting: I do believe I just heard Crosby's name. Wow. First time. But they mentioned Rafalski lots of times. Even mentioned Flip being recognized by the Wings. What excellent taste they have.

No s*** its Howard making the post noise lol i thought i had a delay on my TV then i started thinking i was hearing s***. I've never really noticed it before he had to of done it at least 15 times in the first lol.

Guest Howard He Do It?!
Did anyone else just get the Google "Attack Site!" screen again?

I did and now everything is all f***ed up.