• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

3/1 GDT: Red Wings 3 at Avalanche 2

Rate this topic

Was at the game last night, I love how the wing fans seem to always take over the Pepsi Center :thumbup: . I know it's been said before, but Stuart and Erickson just aren't getting the job done. It's great that my 14 year old son can point out all of their turn overs and lack of coverage in front of the net. And Big E looked extremely slow last night. I would hope we could pick up a solid 3rd or 4th defenseman, but not quite sure there's one available. Wings really did dominate most of the game, and my boy got another dose of how IDIOTIC many Avs fans truly are.

Guest scottj
Recorded the game through AFN and was so excited to get into work so I could finally watch a Red Wings game and wouldn't you know it...our sattelite was down from 5am to10am Iraq time. Can you guess what time the game came on here in Iraq? Can you also guess who recorded 5 hours of a blue screen that only said "no signal"? Yep....this guy! Oh, well....I'm glad we won!

WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN BAGHDAD! GET OUT OF THERE, IT'S DANGEROUS YA KNOW

anyways... watched this last night. howard looked a bit rusty but he did the job. datsyuk-franzen-homer line was sweet... i think mule's brought back more for this team than i was expecting. i was wasted when i watched it last night though so i may be completely wrong.

I think the best part was this little kid running around in a Wings shirt, saying "Red Wings! Red Wings!" We high-fived quite enthusiastically. Then again, I was high-fiving just about every Wings fan I saw.

That might've been my kid. :)

24791_1097505534536_1733578709_188365_914045_n.jpg

He loved his first game... and blue cotton candy, which is all over his face.